MJONIR Mark VII As Master Chief's Armor In H4?

I’m not sure if this has been posted before but. I was browsing the Halo Wiki and decided to look at the MJONIR page. I wanted to see if there was a Mark VII. Well.

> MJOLNIR Mark VII Powered Assault ArmorThe MJOLNIR MK VII was an armor system mentioned by Dr. Halsey in her personal journal. It would appear to be the last planned phase of the MJOLNIR project. At the time the MJOLNIR project began, Halsey had planned on the MK VII suit featuring the following upgrades:Next-gen fusion-plasma hybrid power system.Atmospheric insertion systems.Slipspace de-insertion capability.Active AI transfer protocols.Limited shaping of the energy shield (partial overlaps, airfoils etc.).Atmospheric insertion would allow a Spartan to free-fall from space without a reentry vehicle such as the ODST’sSOEIV, but would most likely require a drag chute or parachute. Note that reentry in MJOLNIR armor has been done several times in Halo fiction but is most likely outside both the Mark V and Mark VI design specs and has proven fatal. It can be concluded that the Mark VII’s systems never entered the testing phase and, after the Fall of Reach, no further work was done on the project.

Does this make sense? Or no…?

I don’t know why his armor was changed. Assuming that he has stayed in that chamber from the end of halo 3, then it doesn’t make sense. I think things like canon and sense are not concerns of Microsoft and 343i. Most developers are guilty of this. Whether it’s time constraints, money, etc.

> I don’t know why his armor was changed. Assuming that he has stayed in that chamber from the end of halo 3, then it doesn’t make sense. I think things like canon and sense are not concerns of Microsoft and 343i. Most developers are guilty of this. Whether it’s time constraints, money, etc.

I agree. I mean, he’s been in the Cryo chamber the whole time. How does the armor change?! In his sleep? I think he’d wake up to having his armor changed

> > I don’t know why his armor was changed. Assuming that he has stayed in that chamber from the end of halo 3, then it doesn’t make sense. I think things like canon and sense are not concerns of Microsoft and 343i. Most developers are guilty of this. Whether it’s time constraints, money, etc.
>
> I agree. I mean, he’s been in the Cryo chamber the whole time. How does the armor change?! In his sleep? I think he’d wake up to having his armor changed

It’s a teaser.

> > > I don’t know why his armor was changed. Assuming that he has stayed in that chamber from the end of halo 3, then it doesn’t make sense. I think things like canon and sense are not concerns of Microsoft and 343i. Most developers are guilty of this. Whether it’s time constraints, money, etc.
> >
> > I agree. I mean, he’s been in the Cryo chamber the whole time. How does the armor change?! In his sleep? I think he’d wake up to having his armor changed
>
> It’s a teaser.

Exactly. If you remember all of the outcry about how the armor changed from Halo 2 to Halo 3, and when the game shipped, the armor was OK. Relax, we’ll get more info soon.

Sheesh, next they will be yelling about the micro gravity thruster pack.

> I don’t know why his armor was changed. Assuming that he has stayed in that chamber from the end of halo 3, then it doesn’t make sense. I think things like canon and sense are not concerns of Microsoft and 343i. Most developers are guilty of this. Whether it’s time constraints, money, etc.

I’d imagine it would take more time to redesign his armor than it would to just keep the same look, and I believe Frankie said it would be explained anyways.

> > > > I don’t know why his armor was changed. Assuming that he has stayed in that chamber from the end of halo 3, then it doesn’t make sense. I think things like canon and sense are not concerns of Microsoft and 343i. Most developers are guilty of this. Whether it’s time constraints, money, etc.
> > >
> > > I agree. I mean, he’s been in the Cryo chamber the whole time. How does the armor change?! In his sleep? I think he’d wake up to having his armor changed
> >
> > It’s a teaser.
>
> Exactly. If you remember all of the outcry about how the armor changed from Halo 2 to Halo 3, and when the game shipped, the armor was OK. Relax, we’ll get more info soon.
>
> Sheesh, next they will be yelling about the micro gravity thruster pack.

Already done.

In my opinion, the change of armour will occur after he gets on the sphere. I think the clue is found in cryptum.

> > > > > I don’t know why his armor was changed. Assuming that he has stayed in that chamber from the end of halo 3, then it doesn’t make sense. I think things like canon and sense are not concerns of Microsoft and 343i. Most developers are guilty of this. Whether it’s time constraints, money, etc.
> > > >
> > > > I agree. I mean, he’s been in the Cryo chamber the whole time. How does the armor change?! In his sleep? I think he’d wake up to having his armor changed
> > >
> > > It’s a teaser.
> >
> > Exactly. If you remember all of the outcry about how the armor changed from Halo 2 to Halo 3, and when the game shipped, the armor was OK. Relax, we’ll get more info soon.
> >
> > Sheesh, next they will be yelling about the micro gravity thruster pack.
>
> Already done.
>
> In my opinion, the change of armour will occur after he gets on the sphere. I think the clue is found in cryptum.

Or maybe the new armor is the afoore mentioned Class 12 combat skin…hmmmm? Daddy likey.

(OK that was creepy)

> > > > > > I don’t know why his armor was changed. Assuming that he has stayed in that chamber from the end of halo 3, then it doesn’t make sense. I think things like canon and sense are not concerns of Microsoft and 343i. Most developers are guilty of this. Whether it’s time constraints, money, etc.
> > > > >
> > > > > I agree. I mean, he’s been in the Cryo chamber the whole time. How does the armor change?! In his sleep? I think he’d wake up to having his armor changed
> > > >
> > > > It’s a teaser.
> > >
> > > Exactly. If you remember all of the outcry about how the armor changed from Halo 2 to Halo 3, and when the game shipped, the armor was OK. Relax, we’ll get more info soon.
> > >
> > > Sheesh, next they will be yelling about the micro gravity thruster pack.
> >
> > Already done.
> >
> > In my opinion, the change of armour will occur after he gets on the sphere. I think the clue is found in cryptum.
>
> Or maybe the new armor is the afoore mentioned Class 12 combat skin…hmmmm? Daddy likey.
>
>
> (OK that was creepy)

Haha, the clue I’m talking about is the combat wraps that can upgrade armour.

> > > > > > > I don’t know why his armor was changed. Assuming that he has stayed in that chamber from the end of halo 3, then it doesn’t make sense. I think things like canon and sense are not concerns of Microsoft and 343i. Most developers are guilty of this. Whether it’s time constraints, money, etc.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I agree. I mean, he’s been in the Cryo chamber the whole time. How does the armor change?! In his sleep? I think he’d wake up to having his armor changed
> > > > >
> > > > > It’s a teaser.
> > > >
> > > > Exactly. If you remember all of the outcry about how the armor changed from Halo 2 to Halo 3, and when the game shipped, the armor was OK. Relax, we’ll get more info soon.
> > > >
> > > > Sheesh, next they will be yelling about the micro gravity thruster pack.
> > >
> > > Already done.
> > >
> > > In my opinion, the change of armour will occur after he gets on the sphere. I think the clue is found in cryptum.
> >
> > Or maybe the new armor is the afoore mentioned Class 12 combat skin…hmmmm? Daddy likey.
> >
> >
> > (OK that was creepy)
>
> Haha, the clue I’m talking about is the combat wraps that can upgrade armour.

Remember 343GS stating that our class 2 combat skin was inadequate for the job, and we should change into a class 12? (It was in the Library I think) That is what I am talking about.

We don’t know how it works exactly so it’s too early to tell.

But we can hope.

did you guys ven consider the fact that CORTANA may hve upgraded his suit during his cryo? that girl does wonders before

No, I wouldn;t mind if it changed while on the sphere its just idk. And I know its a teaser, you dont have to tell me 500 times lol

> did you guys ven consider the fact that CORTANA may hve upgraded his suit during his cryo? that girl does wonders before

How in the world would she do that? With what equipment would she do that?

The purpose of the trailer is to show how the Chief will look in the game, but in the final product, he will most likely awaken in his old Mk. VI before upgrading to what we saw in the trailer.

> > did you guys ven consider the fact that CORTANA may hve upgraded his suit during his cryo? that girl does wonders before
>
> How in the world would she do that? With what equipment would she do that?
>
> The purpose of the trailer is to show how the Chief will look in the game, but in the final product, he will most likely awaken in his old Mk. VI before upgrading to what we saw in the trailer.

Good theory. i likey

I think that, in-game, we will play with the new armor but that the Teaser trailer showed the chief’s armor before he actually got it (in game), just to show it off. We will use the armor in the game, but maybe only later on.

> I’m not sure if this has been posted before but. I was browsing the Halo Wiki and decided to look at the MJONIR page. I wanted to see if there was a Mark VII. Well.
>
>
>
> > MJOLNIR Mark VII Powered Assault ArmorThe MJOLNIR MK VII was an armor system mentioned by Dr. Halsey in her personal journal. It would appear to be the last planned phase of the MJOLNIR project. At the time the MJOLNIR project began, Halsey had planned on the MK VII suit featuring the following upgrades:Next-gen fusion-plasma hybrid power system.Atmospheric insertion systems.Slipspace de-insertion capability.Active AI transfer protocols.Limited shaping of the energy shield (partial overlaps, airfoils etc.).Atmospheric insertion would allow a Spartan to free-fall from space without a reentry vehicle such as the ODST’sSOEIV, but would most likely require a drag chute or parachute. Note that reentry in MJOLNIR armor has been done several times in Halo fiction but is most likely outside both the Mark V and Mark VI design specs and has proven fatal. It can be concluded that the Mark VII’s systems never entered the testing phase and, after the Fall of Reach, no further work was done on the project.
>
> Does this make sense? Or no…?

Honestly i would say that this "new armour has been givin to Him either by ONI or perhaps what ever automated sytem is on that Construct has upgraded his armour.

Frankie said everything will be explained in the game.

> Frankie said everything will be explained in the game.

Yes, I know this. I was saying it’d be nice to see if it was Mark VII