Mjolnir Vid... Awesome.

Just wanted to say a big thanks to the Waypoint crew for the second part of the Mjolnir video. Awesome stuff! I’m always really big into having fictional explainations for even small little visual things in the universe, and getting “backstories” on the armor variants was brain-tingling. LOVED it. I heard the first few named and I was like… “Oh snap, they’re going to do them ALL. Heck YES.”

Again, most of the time only the negative stuff is said, so I just wanted to make sure and say thanks for a piece well done. THIS is the kind of stuff Waypoint is PERFECT for. Expanding and deepening the universe for all those craving for just a little bit more. :wink:

Grim

Glad you dug it, Grim. We’ve got two fiction series en route over the next few months. We’ll be taking a little break from all of the Reach awesomeness with a three-part series looking at the Arbiter, not just the character but the mantle, the role. Hopefully folks get a kick out of that. Then we’ll dive back into Reach early next year. :slight_smile:

It might be safer to distil that much win into tiny bottles for easy consumption least you overdose folks. Good stuff!

I love all the fictional stuff as well, if I didn’t I wouldn’t have every book dog eared on my shelf. Too bad there are no in game images of Admiral Cole, I’d love to see some stuff on him.

I really loved the fiction ones, and the legends episodes being aired saturdays. It was like a weekly show… except one every two weeks.

Yeah, the fiction videos are my favorite. At first when I watched the second Mjolnir and I was sad it didn’t get to have the CQC shown but, then I later thought “Oh wait, CQC is the same thing as CQB but mine is a predecessor”. All good, keep it up Waypoint!

Gotta say, Voc, I love it. It satisfies my thirst for fiction. Why don’t you work with angel in creating a Random Halo Fiction Tidbit of the Day or something? A tiny detail, similar to ‘Today in Halo’? That’d be fun. Anyways, I’m looking forward to your stuff on the Arbiter. I must say I’m more intrigued by it being around the role as well, and not just Thel.

> Glad you dug it, Grim. We’ve got two fiction series en route over the next few months. We’ll be taking a little break from all of the Reach awesomeness with a three-part series looking at the Arbiter, not just the character but the mantle, the role. Hopefully folks get a kick out of that. Then we’ll dive back into Reach early next year. :slight_smile:

Really? Sweet! I’ve always loved the rank of Arbiter. The fiction videos are my favorites.

Vociferous is made of awesome. That’s all there is to it!

I like the fiction ones, it gives an in deept look on the halo universe. Keep on making them. The mjolnir ones is my favorite this far.