Mjolnir Mk. iv and v unlock?

so hate me if you want, but i kinda like the req system halo 5 implemented. I like how the armors you would unlock would be random, so there was a chance you could rub it in your friend’s face. I was never able to come across a Mk. iv or mk v for armor/helmet unlocks. I’ve done some searching around and couldnt find anything to help me out. Are you able to unlock it via req pack? or do you have to buy mcc? If you could help that would be great. Thanks!

> 2535461157232225;1:
> so hate me if you want, but i kinda like the req system halo 5 implemented.

I don’t hate you, I just hate your opinion :blush:

> 2535461157232225;1:
> Are you able to unlock it via req pack? or do you have to buy mcc?

With the exception of the Mark V Delta helmet, yes you are able to unlock those in gold req packs (although I would advise against opening any gold packs until you have every common, uncommon, and rare thing unlocked).

Also, according to this page, the Mark VI gen1 set can be unlocked from getting an achievement in Master Chief Collection called Your Journey Begins, and you can get the Mark VI gen1 Scarred set from completing the Cairo Station level in Halo 2 Anniversary. This is an additional way to unlock those, mind you, and you can also unlock them from req packs in Halo 5 without getting MCC.

Mark IV can be unlocked through gold packs. Mark V can only be unlocked through the Classic Helmet Pack.

> 2533274824050480;3:
> Mark IV can be unlocked through gold packs. Mark V can only be unlocked through the Classic Helmet Pack.

Mark V Alpha - Normal REQ
Mark V Delta - Classic Helmet REQ

> 2535461157232225;1:
> so hate me if you want, but i kinda like the req system halo 5 implemented. I like how the armors you would unlock would be random, so there was a chance you could rub it in your friend’s face. I was never able to come across a Mk. iv or mk v for armor/helmet unlocks. I’ve done some searching around and couldnt find anything to help me out. Are you able to unlock it via req pack? or do you have to buy mcc? If you could help that would be great. Thanks!

Don’t hate me, but I unlocked both MK IV, and MK IB scarred helmets and armor on my main account, and the MK IV was the first helmet and 2nd armor unlocked on a Smurf account I set up so my kids wouldn’t unlock any more MCC achievements while playing Halo CE on my main account. No MCC has been played on my Smurf account and only 3 online matches have been played on it, and I didn’t play any of the MCC requirements for the helmets/armor on my main account. Just keep grinding away, you’ll get them eventually.

Req System. :-1::-1::-1:

Both are obtainable through REQ packs.
Try to finish silver packs first before moving to Gold,as it makes it more likely to unlock ultra rare REQs

> 2535408730995228;7:
> Both are obtainable through REQ packs.
> Try to finish silver packs first before moving to Gold,as it makes it more likely to unlock ultra rare REQs

This guy answers your question. (OP) I can agree with you for the most part other than being able to buy your loot I use to love getting an armor piece my friend or brothers didn’t have yet until we each unlocked everything. Though I do wish much more if not most of the armor and other rewards were earned through either challenges, achievements or commendations.

Most of the armors, even Helioskrill and OG Mark VI, are available in the standard REQ pool, though there are exceptions such as Achilles, HCS gear, and the classic helmets. You can still get Helioskrill and Mark VI Gen 1 through the MCC; simply complete Cairo Station for Mark VI scarred or any mission for the regular Mark VI. Once you finish silvers, pray to RNGesus to get the Mark IV or V armor in a gold pack.

I got mjolnir armor on my first gold pack

I don’t like how it was implemented, it took away true grind to earning Armor to flash to your friends aka. Halo 3 Recon, I flash my Security Armor cause I don’t see people wearing on the 360

But those Armors are through those Req Packs (Gold Only)

My brother, dad, and friend got iv instantly when they started the game. Looked like an unlock.

> 2535461157232225;1:
> so hate me if you want, but i kinda like the req system halo 5 implemented. I like how the armors you would unlock would be random, so there was a chance you could rub it in your friend’s face. I was never able to come across a Mk. iv or mk v for armor/helmet unlocks. I’ve done some searching around and couldnt find anything to help me out. Are you able to unlock it via req pack? or do you have to buy mcc? If you could help that would be great. Thanks!

you have to buy mcc

There is no real sense of accomplishment with the current system of unlocking armor. It would be cool to earn armor by completing things like commendations, or something like Reach’s old unlock system.

Please 343, do away with the REQ system. To be lucky instead of talented To unlock in this game sucks. It takes the emphasis away from skill building.