mjolnir mk 7

what do you think it should look like

No one confirmed new armour. But it should look awsome.

Probably will look like Mk. V that they used for Reach or maybe like Mk. VI for Halo 3. It’s not been confirmed as far as I know, but it’s been mentioned, so it might be planned for something like Halo 5…

there is no way of telling i mean they said there was a story behind mc’s new armor but we dont know how many years in the future it is i mean mc was 41 in halo 3 so he could be 60 by now. i mean the unsc may not even exist anymore so i dont know about the mk 7 i think its still the mk 6

facepalm

How is Master Chief going to get new human tech armor when there are, assumedly, no human/unsc science facilities nearby?

On another note, I would like to hear the canon excuse for the armor Master Chief has on in the Halo 4 teaser because that is NOT the Mk. VI

If Master Chief is on a Forerunner installation, maybe he should just skip the “mk 7” and go looking for one of those Class 12 Combat Skins.

> facepalm
>
> How is Master Chief going to get new human tech armor when there are, assumedly, no human/unsc science facilities nearby?
>
> On another note, I would like to hear the canon excuse for the armor Master Chief has on in the Halo 4 teaser because that is NOT the Mk. VI

well its a new company that means new design it is still the mk 6 and the cannon hasnt changed so the story is still where it left off.

> > facepalm
> >
> > How is Master Chief going to get new human tech armor when there are, assumedly, no human/unsc science facilities nearby?
> >
> > On another note, I would like to hear the canon excuse for the armor Master Chief has on in the Halo 4 teaser because that is NOT the Mk. VI
>
> well its a new company that means new design it is still the mk 6 and the cannon hasnt changed so the story is still where it left off.

That is not the Mk. VI armor model that Chief went into cryo with. That is either modified armor, which needs a canon explanation, or a new suit altogether, also needing a canon explanation.

Just saying that someone new is working with the franchise is not an excuse that fans will accept for any reason.

> On another note, I would like to hear the canon excuse for the armor Master Chief has on in the Halo 4 teaser because that is NOT the Mk. VI

Well, maybe there was a prototype MKVII armor being transported on Forward Unto Dawn in the research bay (luckily in the hind part of the ship), and Cortana had MC outfitted with the armour whilst he was in cryostasus or woke him up to try the new suit on.

There may be explainations for why this might have been necessary. For example his suit, might have been severely damaged and unable to sustain him from the events of Halo 3.

> > On another note, I would like to hear the canon excuse for the armor Master Chief has on in the Halo 4 teaser because that is NOT the Mk. VI
>
> Well, maybe there was a prototype MKVII armor being transported on Forward Unto Dawn in the research bay (luckily in the hind part of the ship), and Cortana had MC outfitted with the armour whilst he was in cryostasus or woke him up to try the new suit on.
>
> There may be explainations for why this might have been necessary. For example his suit, might have been severely damaged and unable to sustain him from the events of Halo 3.

and how could he change suit when there is no air ay all?

> > > On another note, I would like to hear the canon excuse for the armor Master Chief has on in the Halo 4 teaser because that is NOT the Mk. VI
> >
> > Well, maybe there was a prototype MKVII armor being transported on Forward Unto Dawn in the research bay (luckily in the hind part of the ship), and Cortana had MC outfitted with the armour whilst he was in cryostasus or woke him up to try the new suit on.
> >
> > There may be explainations for why this might have been necessary. For example his suit, might have been severely damaged and unable to sustain him from the events of Halo 3.
>
> and how could he change suit when there is no air ay all?

Kept his helmet on?

> and how could he change suit when there is no air ay all?

Necessity is the mother of invention.
I can think of several solutions.

Besides, in the scenario you seem to have pictured, the lack of breathable air would be the last of the Chief’s concerns as his body would burst due to the lack of pressure.
Like I said, the research facilities were located near the aft of the ship, and thus there were pressure chambers and oxygen tanks etc. to get Chief kitted and back to bed in no time.

> facepalm
>
> How is Master Chief going to get new human tech armor when there are, assumedly, no human/unsc science facilities nearby?
>

It’s simple really: It’s a teaser trailer, and does not reflect the final product. If Master Chief gets new armor, it will be explain in the game (much like it was in Halo 2). The trailer was made to announce Halo 4 and perhaps show some ideas for the Chief’s look, new weapons, features, etc.

I swear, people need to stop freaking out about the new armor.

> > and how could he change suit when there is no air ay all?
>
> Necessity is the mother of invention.
> I can think of several solutions.
>
> Besides, in the scenario you seem to have pictured, the lack of breathable air would be the last of the Chief’s concerns as his body would burst due to the lack of pressure.
> Like I said, the research facilities were located near the aft of the ship, and thus there were pressure chambers and oxygen tanks etc. to get Chief kitted and back to bed in no time.

In most space craft, sections can usually be sealed off when there is a breach to prevent the air from escaping into space. Even with the ship cut in half I’m sure there would be plenty of compartments not exposed to the vacuum of space.

> > > and how could he change suit when there is no air ay all?
> >
> > Necessity is the mother of invention.
> > I can think of several solutions.
> >
> > Besides, in the scenario you seem to have pictured, the lack of breathable air would be the last of the Chief’s concerns as his body would burst due to the lack of pressure.
> > Like I said, the research facilities were located near the aft of the ship, and thus there were pressure chambers and oxygen tanks etc. to get Chief kitted and back to bed in no time.
>
> In most space craft, sections can usually be sealed off when there is a breach to prevent the air from escaping into space. Even with the ship cut in half I’m sure there would be plenty of compartments not exposed to the vacuum of space.

…How would he get in the room without letting out the atmosphere

> > > > and how could he change suit when there is no air ay all?
> > >
> > > Necessity is the mother of invention.
> > > I can think of several solutions.
> > >
> > > Besides, in the scenario you seem to have pictured, the lack of breathable air would be the last of the Chief’s concerns as his body would burst due to the lack of pressure.
> > > Like I said, the research facilities were located near the aft of the ship, and thus there were pressure chambers and oxygen tanks etc. to get Chief kitted and back to bed in no time.
> >
> > In most space craft, sections can usually be sealed off when there is a breach to prevent the air from escaping into space. Even with the ship cut in half I’m sure there would be plenty of compartments not exposed to the vacuum of space.
>
> …How would he get in the room without letting out the atmosphere

Open the door, then close it really fast as soon as he got in.

> It’s simple really: It’s a teaser trailer, and does not reflect the final product. If Master Chief gets new armor, it will be explain in the game (much like it was in Halo 2). The trailer was made to announce Halo 4 and perhaps show some ideas for the Chief’s look, new weapons, features, etc.
>
> I swear, people need to stop freaking out about the new armor.

• applauds* YEA! I’m glad someone can understand the trailer was just a teaser!

> > It’s simple really: It’s a teaser trailer, and does not reflect the final product. If Master Chief gets new armor, it will be explain in the game (much like it was in Halo 2). The trailer was made to announce Halo 4 and perhaps show some ideas for the Chief’s look, new weapons, features, etc.
> >
> > I swear, people need to stop freaking out about the new armor.
>
> * applauds* YEA! I’m glad someone can understand the trailer was just a teaser!

bows

> > > > > and how could he change suit when there is no air ay all?
> > > >
> > > > Necessity is the mother of invention.
> > > > I can think of several solutions.
> > > >
> > > > Besides, in the scenario you seem to have pictured, the lack of breathable air would be the last of the Chief’s concerns as his body would burst due to the lack of pressure.
> > > > Like I said, the research facilities were located near the aft of the ship, and thus there were pressure chambers and oxygen tanks etc. to get Chief kitted and back to bed in no time.
> > >
> > > In most space craft, sections can usually be sealed off when there is a breach to prevent the air from escaping into space. Even with the ship cut in half I’m sure there would be plenty of compartments not exposed to the vacuum of space.
> >
> > …How would he get in the room without letting out the atmosphere
>
> Open the door, then close it really fast as soon as he got in.

Wouldnt work… its like opening a car door under water. With the air leaving it would be extremely hard to enter the room. Then once your in… if by some chance there is enough air left to still breath without a suit, or pressure chamber, It would be impossible to close with the Air still leaving, while keeping your balance to keep from flying out.