MJOLNIR Dovahkiin Helmet please!!

Ok so it looks like we are probably not going to get the Hayabusa back, well why not something cooler?
MJOLNIR Dovahkiin armor? It’s basically the helmet with a sword on the back (like the Katana was.)
Who the hell would object to this?
Iorn Helmet

Cool idea, but not happening. If mods were supported this would possible :confused:

> Ok so it looks like we are probably not going to get the Hayabusa back, well why not something cooler?
> MJOLNIR Dovahkiin armor? It’s basically the helmet with a sword on the back (like the Katana was.)
> Who the hell would object to this?

In your words: “Stop posting pointless threads”

EDIT
WOOPS I’M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT wrong person :stuck_out_tongue: lulz but loving the idea.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You post too much…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

I think you should take a break.

Post on some others, like Roll Call, or something along the lines of that.

Dude, like half of the front page are your threads…i think its time to step away from the keyboard.

DO we have to by Skyrim to wear this helmet too, you know, like your Hayabusa idea?

> DO we have to by Skyrim to wear this helmet too, you know, like your Hayabusa idea?

Well no code was presented with Skyrim so no.
I’m trying to design a MJOLNIR Dovahkiin helmet and…it’s hard.

> > DO we have to by Skyrim to wear this helmet too, you know, like your Hayabusa idea?
>
> Well no code was presented with Skyrim so no.
> I’m trying to design a MJOLNIR Dovahkiin helmet and…it’s hard.

With what? A 3D model or concept art?

Halo xgame Promo Helmets? Yes please. Though myself, I would be all for an Axe on the back and maybe some Assasination interaction. Wearing the Dovahkiin armor and assassinate someone? Spartakin pulls that axe off and goes to town.

Any reference to Skyrim at all would be welcomed in H4 for me :slight_smile:

I object to this. I think it would look dumb.

I also object to this color.

I used to be a spartan until I took a stic-A Dovakin helm halo style is hard to picture for me for some reason.

The Dovahkiin helmet in Halo would look horrible, and so out of place.

Op, you dont need to make a thread for every thought that crosses your mind…im just sayin’