Mix Up Warzone

Title says all.

Warzone is a very fun game mode, and one of the best in the series, imo. Hoewver, due to the lack of maps and modes, it gets pretty repetitive.

343 should make some different weekly modes for WZ, similar to what they do for arena. Some things they could do: A mode where players start at a certain level, or even a mode where you spawn with different weapons or vehicles. Maybe even a mode that makes the AI minions more involved.

The possibilities are seemingly limitless in terms of new modes they can make. More modes means more fun.
Mixing up some ideas would be great for players.

We’re getting Firefight sort of soon-ish.

I want a game mode mixed with BTB. Just take off the objectives of capturing bases and destroying the core.

I agree OP, Warzone can get pretty repetitive. But I don’t think they’re planning on doing anything to it, because they’re main thing is Warzone Firefight. Probably just 1 or two maps.

Dominion in warzone would be epic

> 2533274962122285;5:
> Dominion in warzone would be epic

Dominion back PERIOD would be nice.

> 2533274907200114;6:
> > 2533274962122285;5:
> > Dominion in warzone would be epic
>
>
> Dominion back PERIOD would be nice.

I don’t think you can even find it on halo 4 which sucks

Agreed, we need some variety. OP what I suggest in the meantime is for you to change up the way you play WZ, for example I am doing things I had not done before trying different vehicles/weapons, going after different objectives, it has kept the game fresh for me.

How about this.

Warzone: Power Play

The match starts with all players having full REQ energy and the first big boss spawns immediately. After they are killed there is a thirty second delay and then the next one spawns. First team to get three boss kills wins. Yes bosses would repeat if necessary. REQ energy refills at an accelerated rate. REQ cards are still burned through like normal. No mini-bosses, no bases. (This is a variation of warzone, kind of like how assault is. It’s not supposed to replace normal matches.)

I still say the AI that spawn need to fight back more and take back bases. Imagine two hunters coming into a garage on Noctus and hold it down until you kill them and get it back. Would be a BLAST

I think i’m punny sometimes…

> 2533274939146202;9:
> How about this.
>
> Warzone: Power Play
>
> The match starts with all players having full REQ energy and the first big boss spawns immediately. After they are killed there is a thirty second delay and then the next one spawns. First team to get three boss kills wins. Yes bosses would repeat if necessary. REQ energy refills at an accelerated rate. REQ cards are still burned through like normal. No mini-bosses, no bases. (This is a variation of warzone, kind of like how assault is. It’s not supposed to replace normal matches.)

That could be pretty fun. Maybe a mode that whenever a boss is killed, the players in the game get random weapons or something.

I like dominion an fortifying bases. AI could be more involved by having 3 marines or so follow each player around the map and get in vehicles with them rather than them just standing still in a base.