(Mistake)

I just noticed, while playing Halo 5 Forge that there’s a typo.
When you create a script with the action “Message: Send” or any other action requiring a channel to be sent on,
the channel “Bravo” is spelled “Barvo.” So yeah.
Not sure why this is important but it seems unprofessional to not check that kind of stuff twice.

> 2533275021823949;1:
> I just noticed, while playing Halo 5 Forge that there’s a typo.
> When you create a script with the action “Message: Send” or any other action requiring a channel to be sent on,
> __the channel “Bravo” is spelled “Barvo.” So yeah.__Not sure why this is important but it seems unprofessional to not check that kind of stuff twice.

It was likely intentional based on the “Barvo, please” meme. Think of it as an Easter egg.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533275021823949;1:
> > I just noticed, while playing Halo 5 Forge that there’s a typo.
> > When you create a script with the action “Message: Send” or any other action requiring a channel to be sent on,
> > __the channel “Bravo” is spelled “Barvo.” So yeah.__Not sure why this is important but it seems unprofessional to not check that kind of stuff twice.
>
> It was likely intentional based on the “Barvo, please” meme. Think of it as an Easter egg.

Sorry, I didn’t know. Sorry for my ignorance and wasting your time.

> 2533275021823949;3:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > 2533275021823949;1:
> > > I just noticed, while playing Halo 5 Forge that there’s a typo.
> > > When you create a script with the action “Message: Send” or any other action requiring a channel to be sent on,
> > > __the channel “Bravo” is spelled “Barvo.” So yeah.__Not sure why this is important but it seems unprofessional to not check that kind of stuff twice.
> >
> > It was likely intentional based on the “Barvo, please” meme. Think of it as an Easter egg.
>
> Sorry, I didn’t know. Sorry for my ignorance and wasting your time.

No worries. It’s a good find. Welcome to waypoint, stick around for a bit and explore. You’ll probably like it.