"Mission: Victory" Boost in FF Warning

I just wanted to warn you guy about the Mission: Victory RP boosts in Warzone Fire Fight. You don’ get the boost from just winning the 5 rounds, you have to be #1 at the end of the match. I learned the hard way when I used my Ultra Rare Mission: Victory boost and got nothing at #2.

Thanks for the heads up.

That sucks

Thx for the heads up!

thanks fam

Does this mean I have to be #1 in order to receive a daily win commendation? That seems kinda lackluster as I really dislike the normal Warzone

It should go to any Spartan as long as you get through all 5 waves IMO

> 2533274812730085;6:
> Does this mean I have to be #1 in order to receive a daily win commendation? That seems kinda lackluster as I really dislike the normal Warzone

That is a good question.

I thought I was getting over using my Spartan kills gambits and getting maximum points for each one, then I used a victory boost, we won, but I didn’t get any credit.

> 2533274797303698;8:
> > 2533274812730085;6:
> > Does this mean I have to be #1 in order to receive a daily win commendation? That seems kinda lackluster as I really dislike the normal Warzone
>
>
> That is a good question.

I was number 1 in two games and I did not get my daily win.

I just lost an Ultra rare RP boost…

Is this because the party size is smaller than compared to WZ? I thought about using a Legendary AI Kills RP boost earlier, but good thing I didn’t.

> 2533274854798687;10:
> > 2533274797303698;8:
> > > 2533274812730085;6:
> > > Does this mean I have to be #1 in order to receive a daily win commendation? That seems kinda lackluster as I really dislike the normal Warzone
> >
> >
> > That is a good question.
>
>
> I was number 1 in two games and I did not get my daily win.

Same here. No daily win pack.

To confirm:

> Heads up: Mission Victory boosts are only being awarded to 1st place in WZ FF during the beta. All other boosts are working as intended. @Brav

> correct - WZ Daily Wins aren’t on for beta, but team is looking at options for full release. thanks! @Brav

Yeah one of my mates did that as well and I just laughed hahahah :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274797303698;1:
> I just wanted to warn you guy about the Mission: Victory RP boosts in Warzone Fire Fight. You don’ get the boost from just winning the 5 rounds, you have to be #1 at the end of the match. I learned the hard way when I used my Ultra Rare Mission: Victory boost and got nothing at #2.

I’ll have to take note of this, thanks for the notice.

I’m still trying to understand the rankings. The scores don’t seem to have anything to do with it as I’ve been ranked lower than people when I have a higher score. Is it KDA?

Wow, thanks for the advice ! :open_mouth:
No boost at all then …