MISSION: STOP NOOBS!

Ever since i noticed it happeneng alot in Halo Reach and now in Halo 4 something needs to be done, at least in matchmaking.

Noobs betraying me just coz i got a weapon / vehicle they want or just because they think its fun. IT IS ANNOYING and makes me not want to play any game!

Me and many other Halo gamers enjoy playing halo competetively but these bad kids are ruining it for us.

There has been toooo many times where i’v been betrayed by a friendly grenade thrown at me, iv been shot dead or hit by a team vehicle, or while im in a vehicle been shot by a sniper, laser, or grenaded all by team mates. Then when i message them to ask why they do it, they all respond saying it was an accident, when clearly in a kill cam it shows they are doing it deliberately.

COMPETETIVE HALO PLAYERS, PLEASE HELP PUT AN END TO ALL THESE NOOBS!!!

There isn’t much anybody can do really?
Some people will betray for things, hell, some betray just for “the lulz” and if they don’t get their way, they still don’t care… they honestly have NO reason to play properly and don’t care.

You can implement great boot systems.
You can make it harder to betray by turning off FF.

People will STILL troll you in games and it sucks.
I just don’t know how to stop it.

I think Spartan Ops is the worst culprit, it’s as though because it’s not a competitive game-mode people think it’s fun to troll and everybody else should “chill out, it’s a lulz”

Perhaps Microsoft should have a better report system where people can be banned for ruining other peoples experience, intentionally.

I agree. Though today I killed my team member because he came out of nowhere and I hit him with a ghost and I didn’t do it for the “luz”, or on purpose. :/. So it depends. If you do it on purpose, then… I dunno what to say, but if you do it on accident It’s okay :smiley:

> I agree. Though today I killed my team member because he came out of nowhere and I hit him with a ghost and I didn’t do it for the “luz”, or on purpose. :/. So it depends. If you do it on purpose, then… I dunno what to say, but if you do it on accident It’s okay :smiley:

A guy ran me over once with a ghost, he sent me an xbl message saying sorry.
That guy gets a prefer in my player reviews.

A guy sticks the back of my head as I walk in front of him, Killcam shows he is clearly aiming for an enemy.
I don’t mind, if anything, that’s my fault.

A guy melees me because the guy he was aiming for jumped out of the way last second and I was just in the wrong place, wrong time.

I do not boot these^ people

Somebody EMP blasts and plasma nade’s every Wraith I get into on a SpOps mission, when I worked hard to kill the elite driver… or a guy who point-blank snipes me for an objective, or melees me for a SAW of all things!

These, These are the problem…
Bitter kids who can’t get their own power weapons.

If I don’t get the Rocket Launcher, then w/e I’m sure you will get as much use out of it as I would have done, if you get killed before even shooting a rocket out of it, w/e sometimes I get killed as soon as I get a power weapon and don’t get chance to use it.

I do not understand the selfish mentality of some people

I honestly think they are bored as hell and only see other players as faceless derps.

I grabbed the Mantis and the guy is walking around it, I think he wants it so I gave it to him.

There’s nothing we can do about stupidity. There’s no excuse to ruining someone else’s fun. When I see a team mate betraying another guy in the team I’m always sorry for him, some people have busy lives and having someone acting like a jerk although you don’t have much time to play that day… How selfish can you get?

Unfortunately it happens in any FPS. I’m currently playing CS: GO and I get players flashing me or getting in front of my gun although they knew I was shooting a guy. Ok those examples are probably from idiots who don’t do it on purpose though.

I blame alot of this on the “troll” coumunty. To many players these days seem like their goeal is to record game matches just to hear someone “rage”, so they post the video on Youtube. Not every player that team kills is doing this but iv been in a few gamers where a player intent is make everyone else mad simply because they want ther Youtube account to have lots of subscriptions. Its really out of hand. I fell this is one of the reasons why Halo 4 was released with warning that MS was coming down harder on gamers who harrass other players with voice chat and messaging

> There’s nothing we can do about stupidity. There’s no excuse to ruining someone else’s fun. When I see a team mate betraying another guy in the team I’m always sorry for him, some people have busy lives and having someone acting like a jerk although you don’t have much time to play that day… How selfish can you get?
>
> Unfortunately it happens in any FPS. I’m currently playing CS: GO and I get players flashing me or getting in front of my gun although they knew I was shooting a guy. Ok those examples are probably from idiots who don’t do it on purpose though.

People who work 9-5 and come home and see their wife and kids and have one or two games before bed, those one or two games to wind down become more stressful and frustrating than relaxing…

All because somebody who doesn’t have responsibilities and can play 10hrs a day is annoyed that you spawned closer to a weapon?

I feel more sorry for that guy than I ever do for myself because I can play enough Halo to actually get some good games.

> People who work 9-5 and come home and see their wife and kids and have one or two games before bed, those one or two games to wind down become more stressful and frustrating than relaxing…
>
> All because somebody who doesn’t have responsibilities and can play 10hrs a day is annoyed that you spawned closer to a weapon?
>
> I feel more sorry for that guy than I ever do for myself because I can play enough Halo to actually get some good games.

Well said!

I got an idea. Let’s all communicate and if someone acts like a jerks you ask the whole team to give him hell. ^^

> > People who work 9-5 and come home and see their wife and kids and have one or two games before bed, those one or two games to wind down become more stressful and frustrating than relaxing…
> >
> > All because somebody who doesn’t have responsibilities and can play 10hrs a day is annoyed that you spawned closer to a weapon?
> >
> > I feel more sorry for that guy than I ever do for myself because I can play enough Halo to actually get some good games.
>
> Well said!
>
> I got an idea. Let’s all communicate and if someone acts like a jerks you ask the whole team to give him hell. ^^

I love when a whole team comes together to single out and ruin a troll-players plans.

> > Well said!
> >
> > I got an idea. Let’s all communicate and if someone acts like a jerks you ask the whole team to give him hell. ^^
>
> I love when a whole team comes together to single out and ruin a troll-players plans.

If trolls’ plans were always ruined maybe we’d be fine, that’s why I’m thinking that I really should tell other players if there’s a problem with someone in the team. My French accent when speaking English makes me really embarrassed but I might make an exception just so trolls can’t get away with terrible behaviors.

> > > Well said!
> > >
> > > I got an idea. Let’s all communicate and if someone acts like a jerks you ask the whole team to give him hell. ^^
> >
> > I love when a whole team comes together to single out and ruin a troll-players plans.
>
> If trolls’ plans were always ruined maybe we’d be fine, that’s why I’m thinking that I really should tell other players if there’s a problem with someone in the team. My French accent when speaking English makes me really embarrassed but I might make an exception just so trolls can’t get away with terrible behaviors.

Nothing wrong with an accent.

Even within countries there are accents that are embarrasing.
I lived in a place with a strong dialect before I moved and I didn’t realize how strange I must’ve sounded to other people.

So long as you’re not a jerk, I couldn’t care less aha.
I think being british sounds stupid to the majority(americans) on the game, but they sound strange to me too, and they always say -Yoink-… I don’t gt that.

Make sure to “Review: Avoid this player”. Not only will you hopefully avoid them in the future, but you’ll be sparing anyone who plays with you from their charming company too. If everyone reports every griefer as an avoid this player, eventually, we’ll end up with good games where the people I report aren’t in, the people you report aren’t in. They’ll be stuck in their own games, trolling each other and getting their rage on at each other.

Infection is one of the worst,

People continue to kill me for no reason and I have no option to boot. I mean, sometimes I appreciate the ammo but when someone just starts killing everyone on our team for no good reason while we sit and defend eachother is just damn stupid. I hope im not the only one who takes time out of their life to report these trolls.

EDIT: Ment “Boot” not “Betray” xP

> Infection is one of the worst,
>
> People continue to kill me for no reason and I have no option to boot. I mean, sometimes I appreciate the ammo but when someone just starts killing everyone on our team for no good reason while we sit and defend eachother is just damn stupid. I hope im not the only one who takes time out of their life to report these trolls.
>
> EDIT: Ment “Boot” not “Betray” xP

You can get booted in Flood. Trust me I got booted. I singled out a guy that had used the exploit on complex where you can hide in the walls. Once the round was finally over, I made it a point to not allow that -Yoink- back into that stupid glitch spot. As a result, I got booted.

I never EVER get the option too, I presume its because Flood is an FFA gametype.

> Make sure to “Review: Avoid this player”. Not only will you hopefully avoid them in the future, but you’ll be sparing anyone who plays with you from their charming company too. If everyone reports every griefer as an avoid this player, eventually, we’ll end up with good games where the people I report aren’t in, the people you report aren’t in. They’ll be stuck in their own games, trolling each other and getting their rage on at each other.

I avoid a lot of people.

For swearing excessively or complaining at other players, team-killing, inappropriate names etc.

But though some of these have been scum-of-the-earth people, they always have 5* rating.
Sorry but the rep system on xbox is less than useless, it does absolutely nothing.

Those arent noobs, those are the “pros” who get lots of medals and kills because they hog all the vehicles and heavy weapons.

> Ever since i noticed it happeneng alot in Halo Reach and now in Halo 4 something needs to be done, at least in matchmaking.
>
> Noobs betraying me just coz i got a weapon / vehicle they want or just because they think its fun. IT IS ANNOYING and makes me not want to play any game!
>
> Me and many other Halo gamers enjoy playing halo competetively but these bad kids are ruining it for us.
>
> There has been toooo many times where i’v been betrayed by a friendly grenade thrown at me, iv been shot dead or hit by a team vehicle, or while im in a vehicle been shot by a sniper, laser, or grenaded all by team mates. Then when i message them to ask why they do it, they all respond saying it was an accident, when clearly in a kill cam it shows they are doing it deliberately.
>
> COMPETETIVE HALO PLAYERS, PLEASE HELP PUT AN END TO ALL THESE NOOBS!!!

This entire rant just made me laugh. There is NO way you will EVER put a stop to this. It’s been happening for as long as I can remember.

Reminds me of this time my friends and I played keep away with the sword and the sniper in Halo 2. This one guy kept betraying us for the sword and the sniper. It got so bad that we ignored the other team just so we could either keep the weapons from him or kill him to get the weapons from him. Oh, and it was hilarious listening to him freak out over voice communication. Priceless.

i love betraying ppl.
example:
WHERES DA OVER
-Yoink!- it,
betrayal!
OVERKILL!!!