Mission(s) you're most excited to see in Halo: CEA?

Without a doubt, I’m looking forward to seeing the mission 343 Guilty Spark in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. Halo and Truth and Reconciliation are other missions as well. Well, I guess I’m just excited to see all of them with remastered graphics, but these are my top three. What about you?

Halo, Silent Cartographer and The Library. To be totally honest I’m excited about the entire game. So excited, in fact, that I have already pre-ordered Halo Anniversary from GAME.co.uk

(Also, my first post here)

The Maw. =D

> (Also, my first post here)

Welcome to the forums! :smiley:

I am most excited about The Pillar of Autumn, Halo, The Truth and Reconciliation, The Silent Cartographer, Assault on the Control Room, 343 Guilty Spark, The Library, Two Betrayals, Keyes and The Maw.

Yep, very, very excited!

Hmm… if I had to choose one level… arghh! I can’t. I’m sorry. xP

Yes The Maw!! and 343. and Everything!!! I’m so excited for this game.

But my friend says he is going to play the entire game in classic graphics mode :smiley:

Classic mode? Haha, that’s unexpected.

Well, to be honest I probably will play in that mode at one point or another. You’ve gotta love the classics! xD

Oh I honestly have nothing whatsoever against the classics. You can’t be a true Halo fan until you’ve played CE but I will definitely be playing CE:A on HD Mode first.

All of them, especially Halo.

The Maw, Guilty Spark, and The Library. LOVED those levels!

I am a little miffed to hear that the gameplay is EXACTLY the same. Going to have to deal with derp-Keyes on Truth and Reconciliation.

Hahahaha. But he wouldn’t be Keyes! xD

> The Maw. =D

Yawp. I want to see the intro cutscene to that level. That better be an awesome crater.

I really really cannot wait to play Assault on the Control Room in Anniversary. And then do it all over again in Two Betrayals. Especially the parts where you can melee all the sleeping grunts (teehee!). Assault is one of those levels that I have played so many times over and it still hasn’t gotten old :).

Im ready to relive my childhood! :slight_smile:

> Halo, Silent Cartographer and The Library. To be totally honest I’m excited about the entire game. So excited, in fact, that I have already pre-ordered Halo Anniversary from GAME.co.uk
>
> (Also, my first post here)

Haha, that was my first post up there, too. I am probably bound to pre-order this game also, still waiting to see a little bit more from Multiplayer though.

> I really really cannot wait to play Assault on the Control Room in Anniversary. And then do it all over again in Two Betrayals. Especially the parts where you can melee all the sleeping grunts (teehee!). Assault is one of those levels that I have played so many times over and it still hasn’t gotten old :).

I agree, I especially love playing Two Betrayals. Nothing better than a battle between Master Chief, the Covenant, the Flood, and Sentinels!

> I really really cannot wait to play Assault on the Control Room in Anniversary. And then do it all over again in Two Betrayals. Especially the parts where you can melee all the sleeping grunts (teehee!). Assault is one of those levels that I have played so many times over and it still hasn’t gotten old :).

I hope the glitches are the same. I wanna strafe/exit the ghost into the control room door and mess with the enemies without any AI.

The library made me the man I am today. On legendary I experienced failure, anger, anguish, And finally sucess (from hauling -Yoink-). Now I can re-live all those emotions in HD and earn an achievement with them.

Most looking forward to seeing Halo. Should be interesting to see how it looks with updated graphics.

I would say Truth and Reconciliation, The Silent Cartographer, Assault on the Control Room/Two Betrayals, and 343 Guilty Spark.

Every level.

The Pillar of Autumn - Nothing like waking up in a cryo tube with no idea whats going on in your first steps to save humanity, right?

Halo - I was mesmerized the first time I looked up and fully rotated the camera, 360 degrees around the Halo ring. And I met the warthog for the first time. Love at first site.

Truth and Reconciliation - Favorite sniper level in any game, ever. Starting with tons of sniper rounds, elevated positions, night vision and plenty of enemies, this is a great level. And to top it all off, you getg to board an enemy ship for the first time in an epic rescure mission.

The Silent Cartographer - Storming the beaches for the first time with a squad of marines at my disposal, in an epic, open-field battle. I would reload the checkpoint for the beginning numerous times just to storm the beach again and again. The level also went deeper into the mystery of the Halo rings, as you fought your way down to the map room. My interest in the games sci-fi story exploded. I was drawn into the mystery and couldnt wait to know anything and everything I could. And my, oh my, who could ever forget this level for no other reason than…
WARTHOG JUMPING! So many hours spent gathering nades, killing eachother in co-op right behind the warthog , then throwing another nade to chain react them, sending the mighty invincible warthog miles away. And to the top of the island, using 2/3 of the maps warthogs to successfully get to the 3rd blown up top. DAYS/MONTHS spent doing this.

For all these reasons, this level is by far my favorite.

Assault on the Control Room - Awesome level, full of all elements of gameplay. Close range fighting to open field battles with tons of vehicles, but tons of firepower at your disposal. Lots of action in the longest level of the game.

343 Guilty Spark - The introduction of the flood. Flood remade in HD = win.

The Library - Awesome level. Best design of all maps in Halo:CE, and I am very interested to see it redone as the textures were rather plain. Fighting countless waves of flood as they spew from the vents around you made for a great, great level.

Two Betrayals - Similar to AOTCR (and same map), there is non stop action in a variety of forms. This level stands out a great deal more as you learn the true function of the Halo ring. The sci-fi was so thick and juicy by this point in the game.

Keyes - An awesome infiltrate and rescue mission, with epic fighting all around as flood and covenant battle it out. After all the fighting, you find Captain Keyes transformed into a flood, and you rip what you need from him and continue on to save humanity.

The Maw - A great way to end the game. The climax, where you fight to destroy the ring, the flood (as you know it), and the covenant fleet. After an epic fight to blow the reactors, AN AMAZING race to the finish in the warthog (did i mention Halo:CE invincible warthog = win) before everything explodes and you die.

And then the legendary ending with Johnson.

Best Halo single player experience ever. Can’t wait to see everything in HD.

The Library. I love it for the reasons a lot of players hate it. That and the amount of shooting is intense. Easily the most hectic of all the levels (though the Engine Room… that makes the Maw #2).