Mission idea for Halo 4.

So, its a dark, scary map. And you are to move to a location/do something, but you are constantly hunted by gigantic sentinels. They will search for the player with searchlights. Imagine running from cover to cover with searchlights all around you, gigantic robotic things flying in the air, searching for you.

I would want a dark, scary mission were you’re hunted, searchlights everywhere. This is more like a mission setting idea than a mission idea, either way this is what i would want on a mission.

Thoughts?

I don’t think that it would give a Halo-feeling. It seems Crysis.

How is that crysis? Halo has always had a scary, dark mission. Most times involving the flood.

The Crysis story is based on an alien invasion, taking a bit of Halo and a bit of CoD. Yes, whit flood it would give a Halo-feeling.

Maybe it has been a flood-outbreak and the sentinels are actually searching for the flood?

Sounds to me like the atmosphere of ODST. Remember the trailer with the Rookie exiting his pod as a phantom with a searchlight dropped off some brutes? That was the first thing that came to my mind.

Yeah. Read my other post( 2nd above this one), that would add to the “scaryness” to the level.

I hope they have some sort of creepy mission in Halo 4. People always said the first Flood mission in Halo: CE was creepy. I didn’t think so, but it’d be nice to have something like Mona Lisa. However, I don’t think the Flood will be in Halo 4…

> So, its a dark, scary map. And you are to move to a location/do something, but you are constantly hunted by gigantic sentinels. They will search for the player with searchlights. Imagine running from cover to cover with searchlights all around you, gigantic robotic things flying in the air, searching for you.
>
> I would want a dark, scary mission were you’re hunted, searchlights everywhere. This is more like a mission setting idea than a mission idea, either way this is what i would want on a mission.
>
> Thoughts?

I like your idea a lot.
Having to wait sentinels to leave an aera to move forward before they get back here.