[Missing translation]: italian translation of the game

1. [MISSING TRANSLATION]: PC- “UPGRADE A PREMIUM” BUTTON - ITALIAN
    Description: Into this main screen of the game there are more entries such as campaign, multiplayer, ect. At the right side of this screen there is a button isn’t translated into italian language (Screenshot 1)

Step by Step:
1)I launch the game
2)When the game is loading i have this screen where there are some entries about campaign, multiplayer, custom match
3)At the right side there is a button isn’t translated into italian language (Screenshot 1)

Missing translation:Upgrade a Premium”
My italian translation: “Aggiorna al Premium”

N° ticket reported = > #267621

2) [MISSING TRANSLATION]: PC - HEROES OF REACH - ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Description: Here when i click on the “Upgrade a Premium” button there is a missing translation into italian language of this battle pass (Screenshot 1)
Step by Step:
1)I launch the game
2)i’m awaiting which the game is loading into the main screen where i can choose if i play campaign, multiplayer, custom match, ect.
3)I click on the multiplayer button
4)At the top-right side there is a button called as “Upgrade a Premium” button, and i click on it.
5)Here there is a description of the Battle pass isn’t translated into italian language. (Screenshot 1)

Missing translation:Heroes of Reach
My italian translation:Eroi di Reach

N° ticket reported = > #267659

3) [MISSING TRANSLATION]: “SHADOW OF INTENT” - ITALIAN TRANSLATION
Description: When I go to the ranked arena, and the matchmaking loads where various tips are displayed, this suggestion has not been translated into Italian. (Screenshot 1)

Step by Step:
1)I launch the game
2)I click on the multiplayer button
3)I click on the Ranked Arena
4)I click on the “Play” blue button
5)When i found a match and it’s loading, there is a tip which isn’t translated into italian language (Screenshot 1)

Missing translation: "SHADOW OF INTENT"
My italian translation:L’OMBRA DELL’INTENTO

N° ticket reported = > #267690

4) [MISSING TRANSLATION]: STRAIGHT RIPPIN’ - TIPS - ITALIAN TRANSLATION
Description: When I go to the ranked arena, and the matchmaking loads where various tips are displayed, this suggestion has not been translated into Italian. (Screenshot 1)

Step by Step:
1)I launch the game
2)I click on the multiplayer button
3)I click on the Ranked Arena
4)I click on the “Play” blue button
5)When i found a match and it’s loading, there is a tip which isn’t translated into italian language (Screenshot 1)

Missing translation:STRAIGHT RIPPIN’”
My italian translation:STRAPPO DIRITTO

N° ticket reported = > #267703

I hope which your devs fixes these missing italian translations.