Missing Spartan Officer Achivement

I have unlocked the “Spartan Officer” Medal in game but i have not received the achievement for it. What should i do? Any recommendations?

I believe that now you have to get it in a specific playlist. If you need somebody to play with let me know, or send me a friend request! I’ll be more than happy to strike up some new friends on Halo 3.

I personally have also became a Sergent but have not received either the achievement or the armor piece of the mark 5 helmet. However though i hope Bunjie or 343 industries fix this. however though i would like to know this specific playlist i would have to play to earn both achievement and armor. i sacrificed almost my entire ps2 game collection that i had when i was a child to get the game and a Xbox 360. I also spent hours playing halo 3 and i would love to earn the unlocks that come with beating certain challenges and campaign missions. i also hope this does not affect me getting other armor unlocks or achievements on halo 3. Seeing how it is one of my favorite games to pay on both online and offline.

In order to get the Spartan Officer Achievement you have to get the rank of Lieutenant in any social playlist and have the service record rank of lieutenant. Unlocking both the achievement and the online rank will give the turtle head helmet (Rouge Helmet).

> I personally have also became a Sergent but have not received either the achievement or the armor piece of the mark 5 helmet. However though i hope Bunjie or 343 industries fix this. however though i would like to know this specific playlist i would have to play to earn both achievement and armor. i sacrificed almost my entire ps2 game collection that i had when i was a child to get the game and a Xbox 360. I also spent hours playing halo 3 and i would love to earn the unlocks that come with beating certain challenges and campaign missions. i also hope this does not affect me getting other armor unlocks or achievements on halo 3. Seeing how it is one of my favorite games to pay on both online and offline.

He means you need to get it in one playlist, instead of overall EXP, he didn’t mean you needed to do it in a certain playlist, just the wrong word used by him :wink: