Missing Mechanics

Is there anything anyone misses from the older games that wasn’t implemented into Halo 5? Like the old carnage report where you got to see all your medals for that match. Bringing that back would make medals worth something again. The medals are cool and all but it would be good to be able to see them like in all the other halo’s in the carnage report.

Medals isn’t a mechanic. No sprinting was a mechanic, specifically for the movements.

> 2533274923562209;2:
> Medals isn’t a mechanic. No sprinting was a mechanic, specifically for the movements.

I really like the no squirrels mechanic. I hate squirrels

You knew what I meant. Just things from the older games that didn’t make it to Halo 5. Medals are a mechanic to the game though.

> 2533274857399511;4:
> You knew what I meant. Just things from the older games that didn’t make it to Halo 5. Medals are a mechanic to the game though.

The carnage report (?) the thing that showed all the medals and post game stuff, I want that back too.

Challenges. Matchmaking filters. Partying up by pressing X in the post game.

These are not mechanics but challenges like everyone is saying and carnage report is fun too. I also want to be able to see my enemies and allies Spartans and their stances.

Medals I do miss

> 2533274805818439;6:
> These are not mechanics but challenges like everyone is saying and carnage report is fun too. I also want to be able to see my enemies and allies Spartans and their stances.

What other mechanics are left that aren’t in the game then? Basically everything that’s a “mechanic” in previous games is in H5

I really want them to do a complete UI overhaul.

im a mechanic

im a Machine made up of mechanical functions. beep beep bop booop…

I sincerely miss the Halo games that didn’t have sprint. All of these ridiculous abilities drag the game down greatly. The old mechanics were so much better.
I also agree with your points about the post game reports. The UI in general is a massive step down from the older Halo games.

I miss a lot of medals that they cut off of the game (they were in previous Halos), challenges (in this case for RP, they would be good), a lot of commendations (like campaign commendations), campaign scoring, armor organization (like Reach’s, only 1 type of armor shows, amd when you select it, its permutations appear)(also would be good to implement this for loadout weapons), carnage report, SPLITSCREEN (don’t want them to add it, they took it off for a reason, its just a comment), INFECTION and earning something from playing the campaign (be it through campaign commendations, challenges, or the campaingn scoring that I already mentioned).

Maybe I left something, but I leave my list like this 'cause I don’t wanna sound like a Halo 5 hater, I still love this game, just think it is unfinished.

Taking a walk to see every view on a map. Thats one missing mechanic.

Yea a lot of that I agree with. There is still a lot missing even thimgs that were in halo 4 are missing. Not a bad game by any stretch, it is still good fun especially with the new forge etc. Still would love to see old stuff back.

If you had one thing to be brought back into halo 5 that was in previous games what would it be?

I miss mike and the mechanics

<mark>Do not bump threads.</mark>

player cards in the menu would be good to see again as well

Old carnage reports. The MVP. Dual wields. Endless end of game room where you could trash talk for hours until you were the last Spartan in there. Yep!

Party up by pressing X was a great feature

The real games mechanics and not this hybrid crap.