Missing Map Variety? Forgehub has been busy!

http://www.forgehub.com/forum/halo-4-forge-discussion/

To people that say there’s a lack of forging, check out all of the remakes, new competitive maps, and a few mini games, but not as many as I’d like

This isn’t just a thread to get you to go to forgehub, I just want to show this community there’s still hope with maps, and playlist variety!

All im honestly waiting for is Griffball and a possible ranked griffball

So, all that being said, are you excited for potential Throwback Playlists?

forgehub churns out to much garbage on a regular basis, THC is much better.

> forgehub churns out to much garbage on a regular basis, THC is much better.

no you’re just too opinionated by what “is better”, it’s simply the matter of making new maps that are fun to play, and look clean and tidy, not the elitist “my community is better” you forum fanboy

Forge utterly ruined Reach’s playlists and I sincerely hope that doesn’t happen again with Halo 4 (not that it could get any worse).

User created maps should be given their own permanent playlist and kept well away from the default dev created maps. If Forge maps are to be used, then classic remakes only please.

Forge is both a gift and a curse for folks who appreciate variety and aesthetics.

> Forge utterly ruined Reach’s playlists and I sincerely hope that doesn’t happen again with Halo 4 (not that it could get any worse).
>
> User created maps should be given their own permanent playlist and kept well away from the default dev created maps. If Forge maps are to be used, then classic remakes only please.
>
> Forge is both a gift and a curse for folks who appreciate variety and aesthetics.

I completely agree that theres a fine line between Community maps, and Dev maps. In later reach’s tenure, when I played T.Slayer, BTB or anything, Most of the time I would only get forge maps, and not dev maps.

That being said, I had my fair time of play on dev maps the beginning of the reach tenure, when there was lack of community maps

I have a full document of fileshares to visit for awesome maps. So far, I’m not even half way done downloading them.