missing Halo 4 manual

In the DVD case was no manual and no hint where I can find it.
I found a online manual under Helo Waypoints, but I have to say I don´t like to read it there!

Is there a pdf file or a fan made manual what I can download and print out?
Thanks!

Before I forget:
Thx to 343 Industries for this great game!

You can check under the pile of lost hope and broken dreams.

I know, I was upset there was no manual as well. I liked to read the bios while taking my daily doo doo

Welcome to the modern age. You can see the downgrade of booklets by looking at the past 10 years. Notice how they get smaller? Some don’t even have color. Some are just a couple of pages and then there’s the none existent ones.

I don´t hope that Microsoft saves the costs of the manual at every X-Box Game.

Release Halo 4, make expensive limited editions - make most of its content digital.

How to further minimize cost and maximize profit

remove game manual
blame saving trees to save face
???
= profit

Yes, I got a tad annoyed with BS Angel stating it was for the preservation of treelife, when we all know the truth.

> You can check under the pile of lost hope and broken dreams.
>
> I know, I was upset there was no manual as well. I liked to read the bios while taking my daily doo doo

lol definitely this. Used to be the only time I ever read manuals

can anyone tell me where to find the online manual? thanks

> 2533274821223412;5:
> Release Halo 4, make expensive limited editions - make most of its content digital.
>
> How to further minimize cost and maximize profit
>
> remove game manual
> blame saving trees to save face
> ???
> = profit
>
> Yes, I got a tad annoyed with BS Angel stating it was for the preservation of treelife, when we all know the truth.

Lol did 343 actually say that? Wow.

> 2535427995776858;7:
> can anyone tell me where to find the online manual? thanks

It looks like 343 took it down. The most recent archived version can be found here

> 2533274917158807;8:
> > 2533274821223412;5:
> > Release Halo 4, make expensive limited editions - make most of its content digital.
> >
> > How to further minimize cost and maximize profit
> >
> > remove game manual
> > blame saving trees to save face
> > ???
> > = profit
> >
> > Yes, I got a tad annoyed with BS Angel stating it was for the preservation of treelife, when we all know the truth.
>
>
> Lol did 343 actually say that? Wow.

In the first Halo Bulletin after launch, she said “In an effort to save the world (and by world, we of course mean trees), we created an in-depth online interactive guide”. To be fair, it’s become the norm in the industry. Ubisoft first stopped including paper manuals with its games back in 2010, and Microsoft followed suit in 2012