Missing game statistics from Halo Reach and Halo 3

I’ve noticed for some time that my service record for Halo Reach and Halo 3 are not showing up on waypoint. It might be due to the fact that I changed my gamertag some time ago? I didn’t get a new Live account, but rather just paid the money to change my name for the same account. Please help!

If you haven’t played any of those games since changing your gamertag, playing a game or 2 while connected to Xbox Live should sync everything back up again

I have the same issue.

I logged a ridiculous amount of time on Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach on the XB360. I did change my gamer tag but it was still the same account.

On Waypoint when I was playing Halo Reach, my stats were still tracked after I changed my gamer tag and logged any previous gamer tags that were associated with the XB Live account. You could also track other players gamer tags as well.

Now there is absolutely nothing to show for my time. No stats. When I go to Bungie.net and all my stats are still there.

Even when I was playing Halo 4, there was nothing on Waypoint that acknowledged that game.

How do you expect 343 to earn the respect of the community if they can’t respect our time?

What value is your service record here on Waypoint when there are no records?

As I noted above, make sure to be connected to Xbox Live while playing so that everything syncs up. If you check Waypoint after that, your stats should return. If not, I’d get in touch with B is for Bravo

• Edit * derp, double post

> 2533274813317074;4:
> As I noted above, make sure to be connected to Xbox Live while playing so that everything syncs up. If you check Waypoint after that, your stats should return. If not, I’d get in touch with B is for Bravo

Okay I will try this out. But I find it strange that I have to pull out my 360 and play these games again just for my stats to be reflected.

Nothing seems to work, it continues to show as if I’ve never played Reach. Please show my Halo: Reach service record. This highly disappoints me.

I’m not sure what to suggest then, other than contacting Bravo. Generally after changing gamer tags, playing that game will sync everything back up again

> 2533274819650945;6:
> > 2533274813317074;4:
> > As I noted above, make sure to be connected to Xbox Live while playing so that everything syncs up. If you check Waypoint after that, your stats should return. If not, I’d get in touch with B is for Bravo
>
>
> Okay I will try this out. But I find it strange that I have to pull out my 360 and play these games again just for my stats to be reflected.

Amen bro! Amen… Is it a re-scan per gamertag too difficult to set? Lots of other websites do this…

> 2533274810340113;9:
> > 2533274819650945;6:
> > > 2533274813317074;4:
> > > As I noted above, make sure to be connected to Xbox Live while playing so that everything syncs up. If you check Waypoint after that, your stats should return. If not, I’d get in touch with B is for Bravo
> >
> >
> > Okay I will try this out. But I find it strange that I have to pull out my 360 and play these games again just for my stats to be reflected.
>
>
> Amen bro! Amen… Is it a re-scan per gamertag too difficult to set? Lots of other websites do this…

Imagine it more like Pings.
When you play a game on the 360/One title. The game sends a ping. If that ping doesnt match other data, it updates. Been like this since the Bungie days actually. So it really isnt a 343i problem. More Software 343i cant really do much with nowadays. So it cant be helped sadly(from what I know)