Missing DLC

I bought the Halo 5 Limited Collector’s Edition and redeemed all the DLC codes I was given that came with it. However when I go to my DLC it does not list the Halo: The Fall of Reach mini-series and the Warzone REQ Pack, and when I try to access either it says I need to buy them. I contacted Microsoft support and they sent me here.

I’m having a somewhat similar issue. I redeemed the Fall of Reach series. When I go to the Halo Channel it tells me I need to buy Halo 5 (I bought the Limited Edition one so I definitely have it plus I redeemed the damn code!). Then on top of that I redeemed a bunch of Req Packs and I’ve yet to see any of those pop up to open up in my game. Would be nice if this was addressed.

Out of curiosity, have you checked them from a browser? does it show them as owned? If so maybe queue them for download from there.

I got the controller as well and have not been able to gain access to the visor or req pack that was supposed to come with the game. I called Xbox support and after several steps they sent me here.

I checked the store in the browser and it still just says “bundle only” and that I have to buy Halo 5 for Fall of Reach, and that I need to buy the Warzone REQ Bundle.

> 2533274827885370;5:
> I checked the store in the browser and it still just says “bundle only” and that I have to buy Halo 5 for Fall of Reach, and that I need to buy the Warzone REQ Bundle.

I should have clarified, I meant checking the purchase/redemption history on your account and seeing if you could queue them from there.

> 2533274843771336;6:
> > 2533274827885370;5:
> > I checked the store in the browser and it still just says “bundle only” and that I have to buy Halo 5 for Fall of Reach, and that I need to buy the Warzone REQ Bundle.
>
>
> I should have clarified, I meant checking the purchase/redemption history on your account and seeing if you could queue them from there.

Last thing my transaction history shows is from 8/7, so nothing there either (including the DLC packs that are working).

> 2533274827885370;1:
> I bought the Halo 5 Limited Collector’s Edition and redeemed all the DLC codes I was given that came with it. However when I go to my DLC it does not list the Halo: The Fall of Reach mini-series and the Warzone REQ Pack, and when I try to access either it says I need to buy them. I contacted Microsoft support and they sent me here.

same thing happened when I got my physical copy they failed to email me new codes to redeem for both the game and fall of reach

So any news on this? I would like to get the content I payed for…

> 2533274827885370;9:
> So any news on this? I would like to get the content I payed for…

Are you able to watch Acts 2 and 3 at all when you load up the Halo Channel?

> 2533274813317074;10:
> > 2533274827885370;9:
> > So any news on this? I would like to get the content I payed for…
>
>
> Are you able to watch Acts 2 and 3 at all when you load up the Halo Channel?

No, it says I need to buy Halo 5.

Bump

Still nothing. Feels like I’m missing out on the special Req packs since it’s weekly…

I bought the limited edition physical copy and It came with no codes I just rang up the retailer (gamestop) and I was giving the codes over the phone.

Hope this helps