Missing codes

Contacted Xbox because I’m missing the code that was supposed to come with the new Xbox I purchased for the FOTUS armor for halo 5 guardians. They told me to post on forums because I couldn’t find the code anywhere in my Xbox or in content or anything and they verified and just told me to contact the forums.

It was a new purchase, yes? What retailer did you purchase it from? If your purchase was incomplete, and you haven’t redeemed any other codes or otherwise used the device, you should try to return it on grounds that it was missing everything promised in the packaging. I guess the only other thing to ask would be are you sure you checked everywhere for the codes?

Yeah I checked everywhere, the box, game case, downloadable content, in game, even the store or settings. I went to the place of purchase and they told me to contact Xbox and I contacted their support and the lady helped me out and said it was verified and everything I sent her the receipt and what not and she said I just needed to post on the forums sense their support team is in the forums and they would help me out from their

> 2533274883209152;3:
> Yeah I checked everywhere, the box, game case, downloadable content, in game, even the store or settings. I went to the place of purchase and they told me to contact Xbox and I contacted their support and the lady helped me out and said it was verified and everything I sent her the receipt and what not and she said I just needed to post on the forums sense their support team is in the forums and they would help me out from their

I’m not sure if 343i can/will help. Did you ask to return/exchange the purchase at whatever retailer you got it from? Really, if the purchase is incomplete, they should be responsible.

> 2533274817408735;4:
> > 2533274883209152;3:
> > Yeah I checked everywhere, the box, game case, downloadable content, in game, even the store or settings. I went to the place of purchase and they told me to contact Xbox and I contacted their support and the lady helped me out and said it was verified and everything I sent her the receipt and what not and she said I just needed to post on the forums sense their support team is in the forums and they would help me out from their
>
>
> I’m not sure if 343i can/will help. Did you ask to return/exchange the purchase at whatever retailer you got it from? Really, if the purchase is incomplete, they should be responsible.

I contacted them but mine was like last in stock, they don’t have any more so that’s why I contacted the support and she said it was all verified I’m not too sure why she really sent me here to be honest. It’s a missing Code idk why she couldn’t give it to me if it was all verified

> 2533274883209152;5:
> > 2533274817408735;4:
> > > 2533274883209152;3:
> > > Yeah I checked everywhere, the box, game case, downloadable content, in game, even the store or settings. I went to the place of purchase and they told me to contact Xbox and I contacted their support and the lady helped me out and said it was verified and everything I sent her the receipt and what not and she said I just needed to post on the forums sense their support team is in the forums and they would help me out from their
> >
> >
> > I’m not sure if 343i can/will help. Did you ask to return/exchange the purchase at whatever retailer you got it from? Really, if the purchase is incomplete, they should be responsible.
>
>
> I contacted them but mine was like last in stock, they don’t have any more so that’s why I contacted the support and she said it was all verified I’m not too sure why she really sent me here to be honest. It’s a missing Code idk why she couldn’t give it to me if it was all verified

She sent you here probably because she thought 343i would have extra codes on hand that they could just give to you. But I’m not sure if they do.

> 2533274817408735;6:
> > 2533274883209152;5:
> > > 2533274817408735;4:
> > > > 2533274883209152;3:
> > > > Yeah I checked everywhere, the box, game case, downloadable content, in game, even the store or settings. I went to the place of purchase and they told me to contact Xbox and I contacted their support and the lady helped me out and said it was verified and everything I sent her the receipt and what not and she said I just needed to post on the forums sense their support team is in the forums and they would help me out from their
> > >
> > >
> > > I’m not sure if 343i can/will help. Did you ask to return/exchange the purchase at whatever retailer you got it from? Really, if the purchase is incomplete, they should be responsible.
> >
> >
> > I contacted them but mine was like last in stock, they don’t have any more so that’s why I contacted the support and she said it was all verified I’m not too sure why she really sent me here to be honest. It’s a missing Code idk why she couldn’t give it to me if it was all verified
>
>
> She sent you here probably because she thought 343i would have extra codes on hand that they could just give to you. But I’m not sure if they do.

I hope they do because it’s taken me some time to get here. Idk what else to really do right now

check your receipt. some vendors will print the code on the receipt. I say some, but not all do and I could well be wrong… also, if the system came with a physical copy of the game, check the disc case for a code insert. check your accessory box, I had a couple of xbox live trial codes in there with my system.

Had the same issue, contacted xbox support and they said I had to take it to the store for an exchange. If the store that sold it to you don’t have any more in stock you’ll need to request a refund as the contents were incomplete.

I very much doubt 343i are going to give out codes for such things as it would just open the floodgates for hundreds of speculative requests hoping to get a free code, sorry.

I love how they send you here to solve your issue. I call it passing the buck!!

Thanks guys, I’ll see what I can do since this probably isn’t going to help