Missing cards from deck

I’m missing cards from my deck. It would seem as they took them away from me and now when I try to edit my deck they are missing.

Mines are missing also

What cards are you missing? Is it from a specific leader or are they shared cards? Is it missing levels, or just cards are missing completely?

I’m missing my Jerome cards.

> 2533274824034414;1:
> I’m missing cards from my deck. It would seem as they took them away from me and now when I try to edit my deck they are missing.

restart the game. it’s a loading error. dont continue or you might overwrite something.

> 2533274791960566;4:
> I’m missing my Jerome cards.

same here

The content was still rolling out so can you please let us know if you’re still seeing this issue?

1. Which platform are you on? (Xbox One or Win10?)
  2. Do you have the Season Pass or did you purchase these leaders individually?
  3. Has your game received the update patch?
  4. Did you INSTALL the two new leaders?

thanks

> 2533274824034414;1:
> I’m missing cards from my deck. It would seem as they took them away from me and now when I try to edit my deck they are missing.

Yea me two. I opened my blitz packs for Jerome but it’s not saying I have them available for my deck

Mine are back, weird. I exited the game and went back in and they are there.

> 2780570662795584;7:
> The content was still rolling out so can you please let us know if you’re still seeing this issue?
>
> 1. Which platform are you on? (Xbox One or Win10?)
> 2. Do you have the Season Pass or did you purchase these leaders individually?
> 3. Has your game received the update patch?
> 4. Did you INSTALL the two new leaders?
>
> thanks

1. Xbox one
  2. Season Pass
  3. Yes
  4. Yes
    the only thing that doesn’t work is the blitz cards when I opened all five of the jerome packs it only gave me all but the omega team and commander jerome cards yet I can’t even use them cuz they are grayed out

> from Ske7ch
>
> The content was still rolling out so can you please let us know if you’re still seeing this issue?1. Which platform are you on? (Xbox One or Win10?)
> 2. Do you have the Season Pass or did you purchase these leaders individually?
>
> thanks

1. Xbox One
  2. I preordered the Ultimate Edition, and I’m sure that that is basically the season pass.
  3. Yes.
  4. Yes.

Seemed to fix itself when I restarted my game the 7th time somehow. I don’t know how that works, but I’m not going to question it.

> 2780570662795584;7:
> The content was still rolling out so can you please let us know if you’re still seeing this issue?
>
> 1. Which platform are you on? (Xbox One or Win10?)
>
> thanks

my guess is that it’s similar to the issues that happen with GTA online when they update their game’s content. it’s what caused our save data before to be overwritten. caused the same issue on gta online.