Missing Campaign Commendations

Hi

I Finished the campaign on Legendary (SINGLE PLAYER) and unlocked the Achievement for that, but when going to the condecorations and Campaign, it says I only finished Missions 1 and 7 in Legendary, what is that about? Do I need to finish the lost Missions again?

Thanks

The same thing happened to me. I didn’t get a commendation for the third mission, but it shows I completed it on legendary on halo waypoint. Let me know if you find out anything!

i heard of this the only thing i know is that you must be on xbox live during the mission

It makes sense, since I remember that I played almost all the campaign whitout connecting to xbox live, but that’s unfair, they should sync the stats as soon as you get into xbox live :-s

Same here, I lost connection halfway through mission 6 and reconnected. It didn’t count as done on the commendations while I got all the achievements and on the campaign menu I had done it. I’m annoyed at this and hope they fix it.

> Same here, I lost connection halfway through mission 6 and reconnected. It didn’t count as done on the commendations while I got all the achievements and on the campaign menu I had done it. I’m annoyed at this and hope they fix it.

There is nothing to fix in your case. You are required to stay on live for the entire level for it to count. You simply need to do the level again.