Missing Armor

So I unlocked the Vigilant chest piece which now completes every armor for me and it appears in my collection but when I got to spartan appearance, it doesn’t show up at all and says Armor 217/218 (yes I have Achilles so it’s not that one that’s missing). Also when I try equipping it from the collection page, it does not do anything and reverts back to whatever chest piece I was using. Kind of a big problem since that’s the only armor I can’t equip. Any idea what’s wrong?

Did you get that one challenger and hcs Athlon armor?

> 2535405450804460;2:
> Did you get that one challenger and hcs Athlon armor?

Yep I have both full HCS sets.

> 2755103879204759;3:
> > 2535405450804460;2:
> > Did you get that one challenger and hcs Athlon armor?
>
>
> Yep I have both full HCS sets.

Hmmm honestly given how many things go bad during these update usually with loading stuff, I would simply wait this out a bit play some games then try to equip the armor if it doesn’t fix it then I’d go to the support section 343 usually answers stuff there and more so during updates

Edit: either that or try doing it all here on waypoint

> 2535405450804460;4:
> > 2755103879204759;3:
> > > 2535405450804460;2:
> > > Did you get that one challenger and hcs Athlon armor?
> >
> >
> > Yep I have both full HCS sets.
>
> Hmmm honestly given how many things go bad during these update usually with loading stuff, I would simply wait this out a bit play some games then try to equip the armor if it doesn’t fix it then I’d go to the support section 343 usually answers stuff there and more so during updates
>
> Edit: either that or try doing it all here on waypoint

> 2755103879204759;5:
> > 2535405450804460;4:
> > > 2755103879204759;3:
> > > > 2535405450804460;2:
> > > > Did you get that one challenger and hcs Athlon armor?
> > >
> > >
> > > Yep I have both full HCS sets.
> >
> >
> > Hmmm honestly given how many things go bad during these update usually with loading stuff, I would simply wait this out a bit play some games then try to equip the armor if it doesn’t fix it then I’d go to the support section 343 usually answers stuff there and more so during updates
> >
> > Edit: either that or try doing it all here on waypoint
>
>
> Cool I’ll go ahead and wait it out.*

UPDATE Still have the bugged armor issue. I also tried restarting my build and xbox to no avail. Shows up in my collection but still don’t have it in Spartan Appearance.

> 2755103879204759;6:
> > 2755103879204759;5:
> > > 2535405450804460;4:
> > > > 2755103879204759;3:
> > > > > 2535405450804460;2:
> > > > > Did you get that one challenger and hcs Athlon armor?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Yep I have both full HCS sets.
> > >
> > >
> > > Hmmm honestly given how many things go bad during these update usually with loading stuff, I would simply wait this out a bit play some games then try to equip the armor if it doesn’t fix it then I’d go to the support section 343 usually answers stuff there and more so during updates
> > >
> > > Edit: either that or try doing it all here on waypoint
> >
> >
> > Cool I’ll go ahead and wait it out.*
>
>
> UPDATE Still have the bugged armor issue. I also tried restarting my build and xbox to no avail. Shows up in my collection but still don’t have it in Spartan Appearance.

Having same problem with wrath armor :confused:

> 2533275057835402;7:
> > 2755103879204759;6:
> > > 2755103879204759;5:
> > > > 2535405450804460;4:
> > > > > 2755103879204759;3:
> > > > > > 2535405450804460;2:
> > > > > > Did you get that one challenger and hcs Athlon armor?
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Yep I have both full HCS sets.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Hmmm honestly given how many things go bad during these update usually with loading stuff, I would simply wait this out a bit play some games then try to equip the armor if it doesn’t fix it then I’d go to the support section 343 usually answers stuff there and more so during updates
> > > >
> > > > Edit: either that or try doing it all here on waypoint
> > >
> > >
> > > Cool I’ll go ahead and wait it out.*
> >
> >
> > UPDATE Still have the bugged armor issue. I also tried restarting my build and xbox to no avail. Shows up in my collection but still don’t have it in Spartan Appearance.
>
>
> Having same problem with wrath armor :confused:

Oh ok cool so it’s not just me.

Had this issue earlier. Go play a couple matches and they appear.

> 2533274840825483;9:
> Had this issue earlier. Go play a couple matches and they appear.

I’ve been playing all day and still nothing haha.

uninstall and reinstall the game. maybe thatll help you out.

> 2533274864140902;11:
> uninstall and reinstall the game. maybe thatll help you out.

Funny enough I actually did that yesterday still bugged ughhh

> 2755103879204759;12:
> > 2533274864140902;11:
> > uninstall and reinstall the game. maybe thatll help you out.
>
>
> Funny enough I actually did that yesterday still bugged ughhh

I’m actually still having the problem with the wrath armor, Indomitable helmet, and the Emile emblem as far as I know. I told bravo and I’m still waiting to hear back from him.

> 2533275057835402;13:
> > 2755103879204759;12:
> > > 2533274864140902;11:
> > > uninstall and reinstall the game. maybe thatll help you out.
> >
> >
> > Funny enough I actually did that yesterday still bugged ughhh
>
>
> I’m actually still having the problem with the wrath armor, Indomitable helmet, and the Emile emblem as far as I know. I told bravo and I’m still waiting to hear back from him.

Yea I tweeted him and Unyshek as well hopefully there’s a fix.

Is this a dead issue? I saved up 170k RP when Memories of Reach was released so I could buy everything the day it came out… long story short, one of the gold packs bugged while opening it. Says “already opened”. It’s since disappeared, but I still don’t have either of Carter’s set… wtf is going on? It doesn’t show up anywhere. Was it not released? Am I cracking up? I feel like I see ppl with it

remove your profile from your console, and install it again

> 2533274860712851;16:
> remove your profile from your console, and install it again

Would I lose anything by doing that?

> 2755103879204759;17:
> > 2533274860712851;16:
> > remove your profile from your console, and install it again
>
>
> Would I lose anything by doing that?

yes, don’t listen to him. have you tried equipping the armor in your collection then checking your appearance?

> 2533274808132968;18:
> > 2755103879204759;17:
> > > 2533274860712851;16:
> > > remove your profile from your console, and install it again
> >
> >
> > Would I lose anything by doing that?
>
>
> yes, don’t listen to him. have you tried equipping the armor in your collection then checking your appearance?

Yes I have tried that. When I equip the armor then go back to the main menu, it comes up with a “Profile Sync Error” message and doesn’t save it.

We need ODST armor ! :frowning: