Missing armor/glitching

Before you tell me this problem is known and being worked on and that there’s several different forums open. I know… It seems however most of those problems are not still occurring for people I. E. Recon missing, Halo 3 rank messing up, missing nameplates etc., While my 7th column name plate returned, my recon has not, and my katana chest piece and security helmet seem to dissappear and reappear in my appearance tab every other game I play. Those issues happened today after I had finished replaying the entire campaign on legendary(for s***s and giggles of course). Does anybody know if they are still investigating issues with people who’s issues have not been resolved? My second accounts recon did not dissappear from it’s appearance tab but I don’t use that account anymore, simply checked to see if it still had recon. Note: I’ve been playing Halo 3 with this account since it was first released.

> 2533274858761232;1:
> Before you tell me this problem is known and being worked on and that there’s several different forums open. I know…

Then if you know, there is no need to start another topic. You have already replied to the proper support topic so let’s keep things there, thanks