Missing Achievements/Milestone Error

Maybe I’m posting this in the incorrect place, if so I apologize in advance. Also I looked for an answer to this already and could not find it. I’m assume it’s a temporary error, but none of my Halo 3 or Reach achievements are showing up in Waypoint. Which skews my Milestone drastically, I just wanted to know if this is a common error or if it’s an ongoing error being fixed. Thanks.

Dont worry, your not the only one. Its a glitch or bug. We had recent posts about this. Its only temporary

Same here… most of my achievements are locked. Hopefuly just a pre launch bug.

> Maybe I’m posting this in the incorrect place, if so I apologize in advance. Also I looked for an answer to this already and could not find it. I’m assume it’s a temporary error, but none of my Halo 3 or Reach achievements are showing up in Waypoint. Which skews my Milestone drastically, I just wanted to know if this is a common error or if it’s an ongoing error being fixed. Thanks.

Got the same error

thank goodness i wasnt the only one lol i was like maybe they added halo 4 so my milestone rank went down but it went from 75 to 39 i was like Awe :frowning: that not right

Yeah I was like Level 60 something and I get on today and its like 45 I was like WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME HALO

> Yeah I was like Level 60 something and I get on today and its like 45 I was like WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME HALO

EXACTLY LOL hopfully they fix it soon cause i miss my score

yep same for me glad i am not the only one hope they fix it soon I went from lvl 75 to lvl 41

So If I understand correctly this should clear itself up? I had a feeling. I logged onto waypoint to check my milestone status afterngrinding out Anniversary and was shcoked when half my achievements from older games were shown as being locked but checked my profile and they were fine. Uninstalled and some were fixed upon reinstallation.

But I guess I will be ok now? Since after it glitched I unlocked more and they arent showing but eveything else is. So is it safe to assume its since work is being done setting up for Halo 4 since those achievements are listed?

Finally got myself to finish the Reach campaign on Heroic, I check on waypoint for CQB and see that half of my achievements are apparently locked. It’s not that it’s from a certain point onwards, just random achievements here and there… :frowning:

they might be placing halo 4 milestones in and might be causing this error

Missing all of my Reach, Halo Wars, Halo 3, and CE awards. Glad I found this thread because I was about to go berserk.

Apparently they just removed armor unlocking area in waypoint, can’t see it anywhere :confused:

> Apparently they just removed armor unlocking area in waypoint, can’t see it anywhere :confused:

That video should help you out, it is done from the console app, not the website.

> > Apparently they just removed armor unlocking area in waypoint, can’t see it anywhere :confused:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVyV1SoUCAY&feature=plcp
>
> That video should help you out, it is done from the console app, not the website.

Thanks, but that’s where I just came from. I know my way around waypoint, it’s just not showing up for me. Yesterday I was able to see it, but I couldn’t unlock the CQB armor as waypoint thought I hadn’t unlocked over half my achievements. So right now the achievements show up but the armor section is completely gone.

Also, Waypoint keeps randomly freezing when you try to open some submenus. It just keeps loading and after 5 minutes it is still going (5 minutes at least because I shut down my Xbox just now.

> > > Apparently they just removed armor unlocking area in waypoint, can’t see it anywhere :confused:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVyV1SoUCAY&feature=plcp
> >
> > That video should help you out, it is done from the console app, not the website.
>
> Thanks, but that’s where I just came from. I know my way around waypoint, it’s just not showing up for me. Yesterday I was able to see it, but I couldn’t unlock the CQB armor as waypoint thought I hadn’t unlocked over half my achievements. So right now the achievements show up but the armor section is completely gone.
>
> Also, Waypoint keeps randomly freezing when you try to open some submenus. It just keeps loading and after 5 minutes it is still going (5 minutes at least because I shut down my Xbox just now.

I can’t even access my Service Record on console right now, the option isn’t working, the stats are down right now on the website as well, so I assume that’s related :confused:

oh great I though this was only happening to me too (I post a topic about it too lol) I first lost my Halo 3 and Reach achievements, then it fixed and later I lost the Halo CEA and Wars. Let’s hope this passes soon, I went form 75 to 42 I was like WTF? I was going to punch the TV. I too think this has to be related to the new Milestones will add for Halo 4, in fact you can already check the Halo 4 achievements.

O thank God this isn’t only just happening to me lol

Mine went from 74 to 28 :confused:

Just checked and everything is back!!