Missing achievement for the challenger

I completed 25 challenges for the achievement the challenger. For some reason it will not unlock… Does any one know what I should do?

are you 100% positive that you have done 25 challenges? if not try doing some more.

Hm, strange indeed. Your service record does show that you have completed 25 challenges. Perhaps there is just a delay in it popping, I’ve noticed this a few times on the X1 - I’ll be watching a video the next days and then bleep bloop - achievement pops for something I have done the day before. You could always try doing 1 or two more challenges and see if it pops then, or give it some time and see if it will eventually pop

> 2533274813317074;3:
> Hm, strange indeed. Your service record does show that you have completed 25 challenges. Perhaps there is just a delay in it popping, I’ve noticed this a few times on the X1 - I’ll be watching a video the next days and then bleep bloop - achievement pops for something I have done the day before. You could always try doing 1 or two more challenges and see if it pops then, or give it some time and see if it will eventually pop

It is strange. I checked out my challenges via halo waypoint, and it shows far less than I have actually completed. No idea why this would happen.

I’ve read that this achievement can be glitchy. Just keep completing those challenges and it should unlock after the 26th or 27th challenge.