Miss the silenced pistol and smg from ODST

I really liked those two weapons from ODST, and I feel like they would fit in Halo Match Making.
I guess just discuss and tell me your thoughts:

Sadly I don’t believe they can be added into the current version of Halo, However they were pretty sweet weapons and they would be nice for customs in Halo 4, somehow I don’t think they would be a great addition to matchmaking.

I would love to see the ODST smg in halo 4, but I think the pistol is kind of the same as the magnum so it doesn’t really need to be in

I’d love for them to come back, though it begs the question if dual wielding would too, and if it would affect the pistol or not.

I agree the odst pistol and smg were awesome

The ODST SMG was the same as Halo 3’s SMG, the silencer did nothing, it still alerted enemies in the area, same for the Pistol except it didn’t have a low RoF.

It would be pointless in my opinion.

> I agree the odst pistol and smg were awesome

No matter who you are. If you like shooters. you like awesome weapons with awesome weapon attachments. ODST is proof that more weapon attachments should be added. Dragons breath, laser sights, bullet tracers, they’re all real and all amazing… I have a thing for guns

> The ODST SMG was the same as Halo 3’s SMG, the silencer did nothing, it still alerted enemies in the area, same for the Pistol except it didn’t have a low RoF.
>
> It would be pointless in my opinion.

if added to MM it would be anything but useless. How would you your teammates are dying if you cant hear the bullets.(Plus gamechat is dead). If tweaked correctly it would be great for campaign. It would add the option to be stealthy or aggressive.

exectp the Awesome city of New Mombasa at night, they are the only thing that is nice on ODST =)

> > The ODST SMG was the same as Halo 3’s SMG, the silencer did nothing, it still alerted enemies in the area, same for the Pistol except it didn’t have a low RoF.
> >
> > It would be pointless in my opinion.
>
> if added to MM it would be anything but useless. How would you your teammates are dying if you cant hear the bullets.(Plus gamechat is dead). If tweaked correctly it would be great for campaign. It would add the option to be stealthy or aggressive.

Have you heard a silenced SMG or Pistol?

It’s barely silenced, it’s as loud as shooting off a normal gun.

> > > The ODST SMG was the same as Halo 3’s SMG, the silencer did nothing, it still alerted enemies in the area, same for the Pistol except it didn’t have a low RoF.
> > >
> > > It would be pointless in my opinion.
> >
> > if added to MM it would be anything but useless. How would you your teammates are dying if you cant hear the bullets.(Plus gamechat is dead). If tweaked correctly it would be great for campaign. It would add the option to be stealthy or aggressive.
>
> Have you heard a silenced SMG or Pistol?
>
> It’s barely silenced, it’s as loud as shooting off a normal gun.

Its not as loud as a normal shot. Sure you can still hear it, but not as much as a normal shot. it pretty much would work against noobs all the time or people who have their tv really low.

> > > > The ODST SMG was the same as Halo 3’s SMG, the silencer did nothing, it still alerted enemies in the area, same for the Pistol except it didn’t have a low RoF.
> > > >
> > > > It would be pointless in my opinion.
> > >
> > > if added to MM it would be anything but useless. How would you your teammates are dying if you cant hear the bullets.(Plus gamechat is dead). If tweaked correctly it would be great for campaign. It would add the option to be stealthy or aggressive.
> >
> > Have you heard a silenced SMG or Pistol?
> >
> > It’s barely silenced, it’s as loud as shooting off a normal gun.
>
> Its not as loud as a normal shot. Sure you can still hear it, but not as much as a normal shot. it pretty much would work against noobs all the time or people who have their tv really low.

I still find it silly, it would do the same damage, the only reason would be that but it wouldn’t be fair to those who always have to play with a low volume.

> > > > > The ODST SMG was the same as Halo 3’s SMG, the silencer did nothing, it still alerted enemies in the area, same for the Pistol except it didn’t have a low RoF.
> > > > >
> > > > > It would be pointless in my opinion.
> > > >
> > > > if added to MM it would be anything but useless. How would you your teammates are dying if you cant hear the bullets.(Plus gamechat is dead). If tweaked correctly it would be great for campaign. It would add the option to be stealthy or aggressive.
> > >
> > > Have you heard a silenced SMG or Pistol?
> > >
> > > It’s barely silenced, it’s as loud as shooting off a normal gun.
> >
> > Its not as loud as a normal shot. Sure you can still hear it, but not as much as a normal shot. it pretty much would work against noobs all the time or people who have their tv really low.
>
> I still find it silly, it would do the same damage, the only reason would be that but it wouldn’t be fair to those who always have to play with a low volume.

Why should i feel bad for people who refuse to turn up the volume. Even pros use head phones to hear people behind them better.

> > > > > > The ODST SMG was the same as Halo 3’s SMG, the silencer did nothing, it still alerted enemies in the area, same for the Pistol except it didn’t have a low RoF.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It would be pointless in my opinion.
> > > > >
> > > > > if added to MM it would be anything but useless. How would you your teammates are dying if you cant hear the bullets.(Plus gamechat is dead). If tweaked correctly it would be great for campaign. It would add the option to be stealthy or aggressive.
> > > >
> > > > Have you heard a silenced SMG or Pistol?
> > > >
> > > > It’s barely silenced, it’s as loud as shooting off a normal gun.
> > >
> > > Its not as loud as a normal shot. Sure you can still hear it, but not as much as a normal shot. it pretty much would work against noobs all the time or people who have their tv really low.
> >
> > I still find it silly, it would do the same damage, the only reason would be that but it wouldn’t be fair to those who always have to play with a low volume.
>
> Why should i feel bad for people who refuse to turn up the volume. Even pros use head phones to hear people behind them better.

I didn’t say they refused to, I said they couldn’t.

Maybe the fact they only get to play late when having a loud TV would wake others and there are other problems to.

I think the silenced smg has a scope and the regular smg doesn’t amirite?
maybe the silenced smg could be a close medium range weapon and the regular one could be a close range weapon (that could be dual wielded)

They should exist at least as Firefight weapons…what I really miss from ODST was the ability to climb over junk. How is THAT the one thing that ODSTs can do that Spartans can’t? V_V