Miss halo 2

I miss halo 2 muktiplayer.i would play mcc still but halo mcc is still broken so why play it??

Shouldn’t this be posted in the MCC forum instead?

not if he is saying he would rather play TMCC than Halo 5. Now it is related.

I can find matches just fine on the MCC. It’s not completely broken anymore, at least not for me.

> 2533274895603860;4:
> I can find matches just fine on the MCC. It’s not completely broken anymore, at least not for me.

Dude I have enough mcc clips to compile a montage with how broken it still is. And I’ve only been playing it for like 3 weeks.

> 2533274847627340;3:
> not if he is saying he would rather play TMCC than Halo 5. Now it is related.

I went to the forums on cheese.com to tell them I’d rather play Halo 2 than eat cheese all day (I know, tough call, but in this summer heat, I’m gonna skip the cheese) anyway, they were like “isn’t there some Halo forum you can talk about this, why are you talking about this in the cheese forums, this doesn’t belong here” and I said “not if I’m here to tell you I’d rather play Halo 2 than eat cheese.” And I got banned. I guess they don’t get your logic. Anyway, cheese.com really does have forums where people talk about cheese. I just looked. It’s weird. And I like Halo 2, Halo 5, and cheese, so looks like I’m the biggest winner of all. lol.

I miss it to, i just wish in the future they’d make a classic halo update and bring back halo 1-3 maps and armor

> 2535427240092988;7:
> I miss it to, i just wish in the future they’d make a classic halo update and bring back halo 1-3 maps and armor

> 2535425373217189;1:
> I miss halo 2 muktiplayer.i would play mcc still but halo mcc is still broken so why play it??

Notice how thease two have the exact same profile pick of their halo 5 spartan … hmmm… does it seem like a coincidence that the armor is the exact same? And the same colors?

If you’re interested in talking about Halo2
Halo: MCC
Classic Halo games