minor issue, but anoying still

ok super simple when i open req packs i try and sell off all the things i dont want, hate, never use. But more often than not hitting x does nothing.
I can hit x a million times and the sell page never comes up. This then requires me to remember all the things that failed to sell so i can go into each collection section and manually locate and sell from there. This takes alot of time because i have alot of reqs collected now. Time that could be eliminated if the press x to sell feature thats shown when opening a pack actually worked

If you have Google Chrome, you can get an extension where you can sell multiple REQs at once.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> If you have Google Chrome, you can get an extension where you can sell multiple REQs at once.

i dont use chrome, never trusted google to know all my browsing history! lol /hides

im talking about when i open the 10k point gold packs or other random packs daily login/win so forth from in the game itself. The press x to sell button some times will not let me offload the item i dont want and i then have to exit and go into my collections page and manually find then sell the req there

> 2533274823140546;3:
> > 2535429593088083;2:
> > If you have Google Chrome, you can get an extension where you can sell multiple REQs at once.
>
> i dont use chrome, never trusted google to know all my browsing history! lol /hides
>
> im talking about when i open the 10k point gold packs or other random packs daily login/win so forth from in the game itself. The press x to sell button some times will not let me offload the item i dont want and i then have to exit and go into my collections page and manually find then sell the req there

The Chrome extension is cure you the fastest way to sell REQs en masse. But if you really don’t trust Google, I’m afraid you’re on your own.

You can run Chrome in “incognito”, where the browser will not track you. Just make sure the extension is allowed in incognito.