Minor distraction

Just something thats been on my mind. Back during the vidoc’s release I noticed that the ammo counter on the upper right corner doesnt place ammo evenly anymore.

For the BR there is 32 rounds on the bottom line and 4 on the top. I dont know why it bugs me but it does…

In all halos I always keep my gun at full ammo. So looking at the 4 rounds makes me want to reload, though I could just be a bit OCD.

I noticed this too and totally agree with you. It would be a lot easier to keep track of the ammo in your clip out of the corner of your eye if it were arranged in 2 even rows.

> I noticed this too and totally agree with you. It would be a lot easier to keep track of the ammo in your clip out of the corner of your eye if it were arranged in 2 even rows.

I assume each row will be 32 instead of even cutting. So anything with a bigger mag than the AR might be uneven

This was one of the first things I picked up on too. It bugs me a little as well.

Its a minor thing but it does bug me a little. Thought i may get use to it.

you’re obviously OCD lol. Don’t worry, I am too. It’s not the biggest deal in the world, but like you, I also always reload to make sure I have a beautiful 2 even rows. But we will see. remember, everything is subject to change.