minimum OS required windows 10 may 2019 update

administrator approval required for installation. minimum OS required windows 10 may 2019 update

ive been resetting and window + r key to sfc /scannow also sfc /scannow on cmd ive reset my store mutliple times and i keep getting this error administrator approval required for installation. minimum OS required windows 10 may 2019 update. i’ve even downloaded the templates for the windows 10 may 2019 update installed it in my computer with admin also i let the Microsoft higher up manually control my computer and still have no idea why this is on here i meet all the requirement my version is 1909 my build****number is 18363.815 i have x64 ram use and OS is great i just dont understand i i only have Halo Reach And Halo 1 AND NOT HALO 2 HALO 3 HALO 3 ODST AND HALO 4 EVEN BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO FIX IT IVE SENT A TICKET TO HALO BUT IVE BEEN WAITING

> 2533274930345249;1:
> _administrator approval required for installation. minimum OS required windows 10 may 2019 update_ive been resetting and window + r key to sfc /scannow also sfc /scannow on cmd ive reset my store mutliple times and i keep getting this error administrator approval required for installation. minimum OS required windows 10 may 2019 update. i’ve even downloaded the templates for the windows 10 may 2019 update installed it in my computer with admin also i let the Microsoft higher up manually control my computer and still have no idea why this is on here i meet all the requirement my version is 1909 my build****number is 18363.815 i have x64 ram use and OS is great i just dont understand i i only have Halo Reach And Halo 1 AND NOT HALO 2 HALO 3 HALO 3 ODST AND HALO 4 EVEN BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO FIX IT IVE SENT A TICKET TO HALO BUT IVE BEEN WAITING

WHEN OUR PAST LOVE COMES FOR US AND IT NEVER DOWNLOADED COMPLETELY

> 2533274930345249;1:
> NOT HALO 2 HALO 3 HALO 3 ODST AND HALO 4 EVEN BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO FIX IT IVE SENT A TICKET TO HALO BUT IVE BEEN WAITING

Those games haven’t been released for MCC yet.

> 2533274930345249;2:
> > 2533274930345249;1:
> > _administrator approval required for installation. minimum OS required windows 10 may 2019 update_ive been resetting and window + r key to sfc /scannow also sfc /scannow on cmd ive reset my store mutliple times and i keep getting this error administrator approval required for installation. minimum OS required windows 10 may 2019 update. i’ve even downloaded the templates for the windows 10 may 2019 update installed it in my computer with admin also i let the Microsoft higher up manually control my computer and still have no idea why this is on here i meet all the requirement my version is 1909 my build****number is 18363.815 i have x64 ram use and OS is great i just dont understand i i only have Halo Reach And Halo 1 AND NOT HALO 2 HALO 3 HALO 3 ODST AND HALO 4 EVEN BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO FIX IT IVE SENT A TICKET TO HALO BUT IVE BEEN WAITING
>
> WHEN OUR PAST LOVE COMES FOR US AND IT NEVER DOWNLOADED COMPLETELY

Please don’t post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks and turn your caps lock off