mini slayer, does 343i take us for fools?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

why does 343i constantly insist that mini slayer has “the game type had been played only behind closed doors here at 343 and shown to a select few visiting community members”

That is a straight white lie 343i most people had played the mod(not me) before u released you just make yourself look kinda stupid by saying that haha. any way i think it should be 30 kills to win 50 or whatever it is now is way to many takes way to long. Also i laugh at people who shoot the full size hologram

Is that in Action Sack? I hope it is.

I thought it was a hidden option in Custom Games (that they’ve been working on) and modders were able to unlock it early?

They made the trait option in custom games, hidden to all but them, until modders unlock the options earlier than 343i released the gametype.

Modders are doing better things with gametypes than 343i for sure, but don’t prop them up as your idol.

> They made the trait option in custom games, hidden to all but them, until modders unlock the options earlier than 343i released the gametype.
>
> Modders are doing better things with gametypes than 343i for sure, but don’t prop them up as your idol.

i know they are, and im not ahah wtf??

Wouldn’t really say they are lying. Officially it was being hind closed doors and select members of the community played it. So modders hacked it early, so what?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

its obvious 343i is trying to hide the fact it got out by saying that, claiming “we have only played it” is complete -Yoink-. They trying to make themselves superior over the modders. This isnt the first time 343i has lied. “turning sprint off is impossible”, and what do you know about this game type with no sprint?

>

It only got out because people made a modded gametype. I mean if you are really going to try and nail them for that when there are tons of legitimate grievances to bring up…I have to say you sound pretty petty.

Complain about something that matters.

No legitimate player has played it. Only hackers.

> >
>
> It only got out because people made a modded gametype. I mean if you are really going to try and nail them for that when there are tons of legitimate grievances to bring up…I have to say you sound pretty petty.
>
> Complain about something that matters.

Cobra, you could make spaghetti feel guilty about something. lol

> No legitimate player has played it. Only hackers.

Not true, it’s just that it has only been accessed via modded gametypes. Many legitimate players including myself have played it before it’s matchmaking debut.

Complain about something else.
Who seriously cares about who played what before it was released?

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.