Mini Boss's

We don’t know if Brutes are in Halo 5 yet! Also there was rumors going on around the internet saying brutes are humanity’s ally in halo 5, Although 343 industries has not even confirmed there excistance yet! If they are or aren’t either way it would be nice to see more stronger covy faction mini boss’s! Like the one brute from halo 2 or elites with energy swords from halo ce…

I have no idea where you heard this rumour, since I keep my ear glued to the ground for anything Halo and this is the first I’ve heard of anything like this.

This fabled alliance sounds mae up to me, unless someone is using guess work from the comics.

In short, don’t believe anything you read on the internet. Until a rumour is confirmed by 343 it’s just that…a rumour. Take everything with a very large pinch of salt.

But please, not too much. Too much salt is bad for your heart, you look after yourself.

~ Duck.

Too much salt can cause your… Well, let’s just say it burns when you go to the ambiguous gender room.

Anyways, I’d hate it if Brutes were allies. Especially because, unlike Elites, they eat humans as fun.