Mind your own yoinking buisiness grunt

So has this ever happened to you? Your in a heated battle between a guy with good req and you have a good req, and after killing him with a sliver of health you die, how? By a grunt sniping you halfway across the road with a pp. So now you lost your spoils of war and your own req, due to a grunt, and it gives the kill to the guy who hit you last! Also the patrol leader was dead so there was no reason for him to be there. like lets make them die when the boss they were assigned to dies. Or at least shorten the range of them.

Damn Banshee Raiders, man. The Armory is literally a deathtrap as long as they live.

“Hey, I just spawned a Nornfa-- OHGODOHGODOHGODDAMMIT! WHY ARE THEY STILL ALIVE!?”

Should have taken cover right away, or been in a better vantage point to where the AI’s can’t see you. No need for game changes based on that situation. Better luck next time, spartan.

> 2533274814988883;3:
> Should have taken cover right away, or been in a better vantage point to where the AI’s can’t see you. No need for game changes based on that situation. Better luck next time, spartan.

Cover. Escape From ARC. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

> 2533274814988883;3:
> Should have taken cover right away, or been in a better vantage point to where the AI’s can’t see you. No need for game changes based on that situation. Better luck next time, spartan.

well Its hard to take cover when there is nothing to take cover, plus I was fighting with another guy, and as soon as he dies, the grunt kills me so how do I get out of that sir?

> 2533274950478805;2:
> Damn Banshee Raiders, man. The Armory is literally a deathtrap as long as they live.
>
> “Hey, I just spawned a Nornfa-- OHGODOHGODOHGODDAMMIT! WHY ARE THEY STILL ALIVE!?”

Lol. That happened to me at the enemy base, they were like the third line of defense

I really hate how the soldiers are very overpowering. Like if you use a suppressor, it’ll bust their armor but any damage after that is very ineffective. And they will 3 shot you with a lightrifle. My god. Btw, where are the promethean snipers!?!?

I love when I and an opponent have swords and we know we’re going to clash.

But it sucks when a marine spawns and kills me.
Lol

> 2535454723805219;6:
> > 2533274950478805;2:
> > Damn Banshee Raiders, man. The Armory is literally a deathtrap as long as they live.
> >
> > “Hey, I just spawned a Nornfa-- OHGODOHGODOHGODDAMMIT! WHY ARE THEY STILL ALIVE!?”
>
>
> Lol. That happened to me at the enemy base, they were like the third line of defense

Not to mention the fact that the Wraith Officer on Stormbreak IS LITERALLY THE MOST ANNOYING BOSS EVER. Step outside? BOOM! Spawn a Banshee? BOOM! Sneaking up behind the base to capture it? BOOM!

> 2533274950478805;9:
> > 2535454723805219;6:
> > > 2533274950478805;2:
> > > Damn Banshee Raiders, man. The Armory is literally a deathtrap as long as they live.
> > >
> > > “Hey, I just spawned a Nornfa-- OHGODOHGODOHGODDAMMIT! WHY ARE THEY STILL ALIVE!?”
> >
> >
> > Lol. That happened to me at the enemy base, they were like the third line of defense
>
>
> Not to mention the fact that the Wraith Officer on Stormbreak IS LITERALLY THE MOST ANNOYING BOSS EVER. Step outside? BOOM! Spawn a Banshee? BOOM! Sneaking up behind the base to capture it? BOOM!

His aim is so good. Too stronk. Please nurf.

> 2533274950478805;9:
> > 2535454723805219;6:
> > > 2533274950478805;2:
> > > Damn Banshee Raiders, man. The Armory is literally a deathtrap as long as they live.
> > >
> > > “Hey, I just spawned a Nornfa-- OHGODOHGODOHGODDAMMIT! WHY ARE THEY STILL ALIVE!?”
> >
> >
> > Lol. That happened to me at the enemy base, they were like the third line of defense
>
>
> Not to mention the fact that the Wraith Officer on Stormbreak IS LITERALLY THE MOST ANNOYING BOSS EVER. Step outside? BOOM! Spawn a Banshee? BOOM! Sneaking up behind the base to capture it? BOOM!

right, the spawns for air vehicles needs a change, sucks when spawn killed with a pheaton helios by tankmaster. also the one on noctus is worse since if not destroyed it will motar you across the map and it is on BOTH sides

> 2535409103705542;10:
> > 2533274950478805;9:
> > > 2535454723805219;6:
> > > > 2533274950478805;2:
> > > > Damn Banshee Raiders, man. The Armory is literally a deathtrap as long as they live.
> > > >
> > > > “Hey, I just spawned a Nornfa-- OHGODOHGODOHGODDAMMIT! WHY ARE THEY STILL ALIVE!?”
> > >
> > >
> > > Lol. That happened to me at the enemy base, they were like the third line of defense
> >
> >
> > Not to mention the fact that the Wraith Officer on Stormbreak IS LITERALLY THE MOST ANNOYING BOSS EVER. Step outside? BOOM! Spawn a Banshee? BOOM! Sneaking up behind the base to capture it? BOOM!
>
>
> His aim is so good. Too stronk. Please nurf.

I agree.

that grunt deserves the kill, he’s going to get killed within the next 30 seconds.