Millions of people will be seeing the H5 trailer.

The walking Dead has become more and more popular with each season (clearly), and last seasons season finale viewers were about 15.7 million viewers. Season 5’s premier had about 17 million viewers, so I can only imagine that the season 5 finale will have more than 15.7 million viewers. Sure there may be some channel flippers who will miss the Halo 5 trailer entirely (it airs at some point during or after the walking dead), I can only imagine that several million people will see that trailer. Of course it will also be posted on the official xbox channel, and on several other youtubers channels. Basically, a lot of people are going to see the Halo 5 trailer very soon, and it’s probably going to get quite a bit of buzz.

Oh my. Then there might be around 17 million pre-orders!

Advertising done right.

Do we know if they are going to play it at the beginning of the show, or is it up in the air?

> 2533274808159263;4:
> Do we know if they are going to play it at the beginning of the show, or is it up in the air?

I have no idea. Do you think it should play before or after? I’m thinking that it should be in between, or after. If it is played before, people who tune in right when the actual show tunes in may miss it.

I Think I Am Awesome

> 2533274882999606;5:
> > 2533274808159263;4:
> > Do we know if they are going to play it at the beginning of the show, or is it up in the air?
>
>
> I have no idea. Do you think it should play before or after? I’m thinking that it should be in between, or after. If it is played before, people who tune in right when the actual show tunes in may miss it.

advertising wise I think they should play it in the middle of the show but I’m not really a fan of the show so personally I would prefer before, but hey that’s fine for the greater good of halo

My body is ready for this. Stoked to see the Halo 5 live action trailer but sad the walking dead is coming to an end :(.

> 2533275027909909;6:
> I Think I Am Awesome

I like your attitude. If you think you’re awesome it doesn’t matter who else does.

Self-esteem 101

Any commercial aired during TWD must be a success.

The ‘Bullet’ teaser aired in the middle of the show however last week, that was fifteen seconds. We have no idea how long this trailer will be but given it’s live action, I’d assume around a minute. I’m not a fan of TWD so it’s a bummer to have to watch it for the trailer, especially since it’s what five season in now?

Will it release in the hunt the trith website at the same time?

> 2533274883849234;11:
> The ‘Bullet’ teaser aired in the middle of the show however last week, that was fifteen seconds. We have no idea how long this trailer will be but given it’s live action, I’d assume around a minute. I’m not a fan of TWD so it’s a bummer to have to watch it for the trailer, especially since it’s what five season in now?

Maybe the tv version will be about a minute, but Halo 4’s live action trailer was over 2 minutes long in its full form on youtube. Basically, a lot of people will see it on TV, then millions more you tube viewers will see a full trailer (probably)

Whatever happened to the “who cares what anyone else thinks” mentality? Why does it matter if all these people are going to see a trailer hinting at things they may or may not understand? Or even like the franchise or genre or medium?
There will be tons of people buying this game anyway. Why not just concern yourself with watching the trailer?

> 2533274882999606;13:
> > 2533274883849234;11:
> > The ‘Bullet’ teaser aired in the middle of the show however last week, that was fifteen seconds. We have no idea how long this trailer will be but given it’s live action, I’d assume around a minute. I’m not a fan of TWD so it’s a bummer to have to watch it for the trailer, especially since it’s what five season in now?
>
>
> Maybe the tv version will be about a minute, but Halo 4’s live action trailer was over 2 minutes long in its full form on youtube. Basically, a lot of people will see it on TV, then millions more you tube viewers will see a full trailer (probably)

So general consensus is somewhere in the middle, huh? I wish someone would come up with some estimate, I can’t afford to spend time watching the whole episode, plus all the TV’s at my disposal are booked.

… I REALLY want to see it live, though…