Military Police or Mark V Delta?

Which one should I keep on? I can’t decide.

It’s all up to preference. Mark V Delta seems to work better with most armor sets, really.

SPAM COMMENT REDACTED

Normally I would say Military Police, but I don’t like how it has to have those flashlights on both sides. However I feel like Mark V Delta is kind of overrated, too… Maybe flip a coin?

Military Police would be my personal choice.
Mark 5 Delta looks like Mark IV, and I see that helmet everywhere. Be unique.

> 2533274904158628;4:
> Normally I would say Military Police, but I don’t like how it has to have those flashlights on both sides. However I feel like Mark V Delta is kind of overrated, too… Maybe flip a coin?

Yeah, a lot of people use the Mark V Delta, I wanna use it but I want to look unique. But then there’s something about the police helmet I can’t get my mind on. Might as well keep on either helmets

Flip a coin and if you later dont like the result,claim its the coins fault.

> 2535422797374428;6:
> > 2533274904158628;4:
> > Normally I would say Military Police, but I don’t like how it has to have those flashlights on both sides. However I feel like Mark V Delta is kind of overrated, too… Maybe flip a coin?
>
> Yeah, a lot of people use the Mark V Delta, I wanna use it but I want to look unique. But then there’s something about the police helmet I can’t get my mind on. Might as well keep on either helmets

If you have it unlocked, try pairing the Mark V Delta with the Mark VI body. The Satrap version looks particularly nice.

I’d say Mark V Delta because the military police feels like it has a bigger hit box in my opinion.

> 2535429593088083;8:
> > 2535422797374428;6:
> > > 2533274904158628;4:
> > > Normally I would say Military Police, but I don’t like how it has to have those flashlights on both sides. However I feel like Mark V Delta is kind of overrated, too… Maybe flip a coin?
> >
> > Yeah, a lot of people use the Mark V Delta, I wanna use it but I want to look unique. But then there’s something about the police helmet I can’t get my mind on. Might as well keep on either helmets
>
> If you have it unlocked, try pairing the Mark V Delta with the Mark VI body. The Satrap version looks particularly nice.

I would, but I’m poor as hell, and I think you need master chief to get that? Not sure, don’t quite remember

Both are great helmets but if it were me I would be mark V all the way

Maybe some pictures would help…

> 2533274848704527;12:
> Maybe some pictures would help…

Like what type? If your talking about the helmets, you could search them up. Or the full character, I don’t get it.

> 2535422797374428;10:
> > 2535429593088083;8:
> > > 2535422797374428;6:
> > > > 2533274904158628;4:
> > > > Normally I would say Military Police, but I don’t like how it has to have those flashlights on both sides. However I feel like Mark V Delta is kind of overrated, too… Maybe flip a coin?
> > >
> > > Yeah, a lot of people use the Mark V Delta, I wanna use it but I want to look unique. But then there’s something about the police helmet I can’t get my mind on. Might as well keep on either helmets
> >
> > If you have it unlocked, try pairing the Mark V Delta with the Mark VI body. The Satrap version looks particularly nice.
>
> I would, but I’m poor as hell, and I think you need master chief to get that? Not sure, don’t quite remember

That’s unnecessary; all Mark VI variants can be unlocked solely through the REQ system with Gold Packs. No need to pay.

> 2535422797374428;13:
> > 2533274848704527;12:
> > Maybe some pictures would help…
>
> Like what type? If your talking about the helmets, you could search them up. Or the full character, I don’t get it.

I know I can look it up, but I really don’t think it will matter because things won’t be the same. The visor and the overall color of the armor will be different, giving each armor a different look.

I’d say Mark V Delta.

Only because Halo 5’s Military Police starts to look like a frog if you stare hard enough.

Do you have a quarter? Flip a coin, problem solved.

not going to lie i don’t like either of them:p

> 2535447040399614;18:
> not going to lie i don’t like either of them:p

but if you like them both do what i do in overwatch when i have 2 skins i change each match

Mix it up.

I wore Security until the Classic helmets released then switched to Recon GEN-I for a few months and recently I’ve started wearing EOD and I may switch to Operator some time soon.