Military police helmet

How do I get the Military police helmet in halo reach?

Beat the campaign on normal and then go on the 360 halowaypoint to get it

Complete the campaign in normal mode in Xbox :video_game: 360 y download halo waypoint and go to halo waypoint and get

Ya how do u do it and were do you go on waypoint to do it

can i still get the military police helmet this present day also how do i get here including halo channel in xbox one but how do you use halo channel in xbox one?

the helmet military police is beatiful

> 2535424689838093;5:
> can i still get the military police helmet this present day also how do i get here including halo channel in xbox one but how do you use halo channel in xbox one?

Yes they are still available.

> 2533274862087277;7:
> > 2535424689838093;5:
> > can i still get the military police helmet this present day also how do i get here including halo channel in xbox one but how do you use halo channel in xbox one?
>
> Yes they are still available.

yay im happy about that but for some reason when i go online with my laptop for some reason my profile says that its offline idk also when i went to the service records for reach so i could get it. it told me that i havent play reach even tho ive already played so many times and find different ways so i could get it
im having a hard time right here if you dont know how to do solve the problem to solution then can anyone else can or no?

Oh so that’s how you obtain it, I never knew even though I beat the campaign on legendary.

> 2535446759927523;3:
> Complete the campaign in normal mode in Xbox :video_game: 360 y download halo waypoint and go to halo waypoint and get

Have tried to go to waypoint, but freezes every time I go on it

> 2535472180026392;10:
> > 2535446759927523;3:
> > Complete the campaign in normal mode in Xbox :video_game: 360 y download halo waypoint and go to halo waypoint and get
>
> Have tried to go to waypoint, but freezes every time I go on it

That’s odd, never happened to me before. Try again later in about in hour or so.

> 2533274862087277;7:
> > 2535424689838093;5:
> > can i still get the military police helmet this present day also how do i get here including halo channel in xbox one but how do you use halo channel in xbox one?
>
> Yes they are still available.

how though I have the achievements but cant get the helmet through the halo channel

because i’m on the XBOX one

You have to beat the game on normal (easy enough) then you have to use the 360 version of halo waypoint sadly you can’t get it from computer or xbox one but trust me it’s worth it if you have to buy a 360 to get this helmet it’s one of the best halo helmets in my opinion

> 2533274950562445;14:
> You have to beat the game on normal (easy enough) then you have to use the 360 version of halo waypoint sadly you can’t get it from computer or xbox one but trust me it’s worth it if you have to buy a 360 to get this helmet it’s one of the best halo helmets in my opinion

Waypoint isn’t working at the moment, so even if OP went to buy a 360, set reach up, he would be at a loss. I agree the helmet does look pretty cool.

> 2533274972430429;15:
> > 2533274950562445;14:
> > You have to beat the game on normal (easy enough) then you have to use the 360 version of halo waypoint sadly you can’t get it from computer or xbox one but trust me it’s worth it if you have to buy a 360 to get this helmet it’s one of the best halo helmets in my opinion
>
> Waypoint isn’t working at the moment, so even if OP went to buy a 360, set reach up, he would be at a loss. I agree the helmet does look pretty cool.

Well,that’s quite strange because my waypoint works just fine.

> 2533274950562445;16:
> > 2533274972430429;15:
> > > 2533274950562445;14:
> > > You have to beat the game on normal (easy enough) then you have to use the 360 version of halo waypoint sadly you can’t get it from computer or xbox one but trust me it’s worth it if you have to buy a 360 to get this helmet it’s one of the best halo helmets in my opinion
> >
> > Waypoint isn’t working at the moment, so even if OP went to buy a 360, set reach up, he would be at a loss. I agree the helmet does look pretty cool.
>
> Well,that’s quite strange because my waypoint works just fine.

On the 360? I thought it was still broken?

Mine is on the 360, I haven’t used it in a while though, I did have to restart waypoint a lot for it to work if I remember correctly.

Correction to all of you. You can’t get the Miltary police and CQB helmets because the reach section of Waypoint is wrecked. I’ve been trying to claim my CQB for hours on my other gold account. I can get to the retrieving data screen then it freezes my Xbox. I’ve heard it floating around that you are “Screwed” if this happens. If my research is correct this problem has been going on since the end of 2015.

Yea, there is something screwy with Waypoint. I have all the Military Police helmets and all but one of the CQB helmets but every time I open up Halo Waypoint on my 360, it freezes on the home page and I have to manually shut my system off.