Milestone 75 Club

Just wondering who has all the achievements for all the Halo’s, aka Milestone 75.

I have em all except for General Rank in Halo Wars(in progress). I started achievement hunting about 2 weeks ago for all the Halo’s because of a rumor(can’t remeber where, so please don’t ask) that Halo 4 will have skins attached to previous achievements(like GoW3 weapon skins) and finally finished last night.

Yes I boosted some of them, mainly the ones for Halo 3’s objective ones in social skirmish and whatnot. IMO the hardest of em all was the TWO FOR ONE in Halo 3’s ranked free for all. OMG the rage in just finding a map with the SL on it, and then actually pulling off the two for one, again I say “OMG the rage”. This one time on Construct I actually pulled off a double kill with it, but it was one after another. I thought I had it but again I fell into a raged state of mind, but through determination and 5 hours later I got it on Snowbound. PURE LUCK BTW.

Arcadia City on Legendary was a real BLAM! too. I had 3 seconds left on the clock once and boom bye bye birdie, had to start all over again. The last mission was easier than expected with the right skulls on. Not even going to try Mythic. Fuzz that.

The infamous Library. Need I say more. 30 minutes or less or it’s free, lol.

Endure was hard at first, but that’s only because the people I was playing with had no idea what they were doing. So after some mixing and matching of players we managed to breeze right thru it.

Well those were some of achievements I thought were BLAM!. Who is also a Milestone 75 and maybe share some stories about achievements you had a hard time with or just had fun getting.

75s w/all.

A Ninja Poop
BLOOD OF GANON
erickyboo
redneckhockey21
goobot
Wickenheiser
grey goose 01
XenNinja
ronnie42
St3p R1ppin
UnheardCARNAGE
Austin7934

I’m at 75 and only need the HW General one. About to hit Brig. though so I should have it next weekend. Also decided to get H2 vista for kicks so I’m doing those too.

I have them all :slight_smile:

I’m only at Major :frowning: Just got into it over these past few weeks. Still learning strategies etc. I don’t think I will have General by the time H4 releases. Hopefully that’s not something connected to skins etc.

> I have them all :slight_smile:

Nice, i’m jelly, lol.

> I’m only at Major :frowning: Just got into it over these past few weeks. Still learning strategies etc. I don’t think I will have General by the time H4 releases. Hopefully that’s not something connected to skins etc.

Once I hit General I might release my secret to the world. Keep an eye out for it in the HW forum.

> > I’m only at Major :frowning: Just got into it over these past few weeks. Still learning strategies etc. I don’t think I will have General by the time H4 releases. Hopefully that’s not something connected to skins etc.
>
> Once I hit General I might release my secret to the world. Keep an eye out for it in the HW forum.

Will do :slight_smile: I like secrets and really want to hit General so I can be done with HW. Hopefully they release another HW.

Just curious, who often do you play HW?

I just recently got into it, been playing alot lately.

Milestone 74, 5G until 75. Have 3 achievment left in Halo 3 and 7 left in Halo Wars.

In Halo Wars I earned my lieutenant rank in only 1 playing day… But I went back to reach after my promotion.

> Milestone 74, 5G until 75. Have 3 achievment left in Halo 3 and 7 left in Halo Wars.

Do an halo wars one, the simplest one, like founding black boxes or skulls (follow guides?) :slight_smile:

> > Milestone 74, 5G until 75. Have 3 achievment left in Halo 3 and 7 left in Halo Wars.
>
> Do an halo wars one, the simplest one, like founding black boxes or skulls (follow guides?) :slight_smile:

I’ve been doing the Halo Wars ones for a few days now, hopefully I’ll have them all done by the end of the week.

Im at level 75 but I just need the All Alone Achievment for Reach.

I never see a defiant map in Living Dead so :frowning:

> Im at level 75 but I just need the All Alone Achievment for Reach.
>
> I never see a defiant map in Living Dead so :frowning:

This is really easy if you search with a party for the majority vote and people who have DLC. The rest is on you. A few friends and I went into a lobby back when with 5 of us and 3 of us got it in the same game. BTW there’s only one map (Condemed) but it has variants too, making it 2 or 3 maps.

> > > Milestone 74, 5G until 75. Have 3 achievment left in Halo 3 and 7 left in Halo Wars.
> >
> > Do an halo wars one, the simplest one, like founding black boxes or skulls (follow guides?) :slight_smile:
>
> I’ve been doing the Halo Wars ones for a few days now, hopefully I’ll have them all done by the end of the week.

The HW ones are easy, no problem for you there. If you’re doing Legendary, make sure you have the decrease score skulls, it makes it alot easier.

> > I’m only at Major :frowning: Just got into it over these past few weeks. Still learning strategies etc. I don’t think I will have General by the time H4 releases. Hopefully that’s not something connected to skins etc.
>
> Once I hit General I might release my secret to the world. Keep an eye out for it in the HW forum.

I already figured out what you do. You just prophet rush until you get like 1000 points and resign before you can get any damage so you don’t loose multiplier…

At 75 as well. The Halo 2 achievements were fun to get…:smiley: There is two ways to get teh Scarab gun on Halo 2 PC and you don’t need the Banshee…

The only bad thing is if someone jacks your account…I had that happen to me after i obtained all achievements after Halo CEA came out. Took 2 weeks to get my account back. Freaking lame…I anyone need help with CEA i love doing to library speed run.

PM me if you need help with it.

> > > I’m only at Major :frowning: Just got into it over these past few weeks. Still learning strategies etc. I don’t think I will have General by the time H4 releases. Hopefully that’s not something connected to skins etc.
> >
> > Once I hit General I might release my secret to the world. Keep an eye out for it in the HW forum.
>
> I already figured out what you do. You just prophet rush until you get like 1000 points and resign before you can get any damage so you don’t loose multiplier…

I’m surprised no one uses this tactic. Most people seem to think the only way to rank up fast is partner up in 1v1.

FINALLY FINISHED. Halo Wars General, my last one. Took forever…Now I don’t know what to play :frowning: