Mildly disappointed . . .

. . . that melee will never show as your favorite weapon.

I’d set a just-for-kicks goal of making it my favorite weapon some time ago, and was tracking progress. When I first surpassed the DMR, I figured that maybe the reason it didn’t show was because of the campaign stats . . . more DMR kills than melees in campaign. Then when I had accumulated enough melees to surpass the DMR in MM + Campaign + Customs, I figured that may be it didn’t count customs. And now I’ve finally passed the DMR regardless of what combination is used - but DMR still shows.

MM
DMR: 5256
Melee: 5270

Customs
DMR: 87
Melee: 892

Campaign
DMR: 233
Melee: 193

Overall
DMR: 5604
Melee: 6327

Sad face.

Why did they make it such that melee could not be a favorite weapon?

What about SpOps, that counts towards favorite weapon, if not that is stupid, if I saw someone with their favorite weapon as melee I’d be impressed and disturbed

> What about SpOps, that counts towards favorite weapon, if not that is stupid, if I saw someone with their favorite weapon as melee I’d be impressed and disturbed

I have played exactly zero spartan ops.

> > What about SpOps, that counts towards favorite weapon, if not that is stupid, if I saw someone with their favorite weapon as melee I’d be impressed and disturbed
>
> I have played exactly zero spartan ops.

oh

> > > What about SpOps, that counts towards favorite weapon, if not that is stupid, if I saw someone with their favorite weapon as melee I’d be impressed and disturbed
> >
> > I have played exactly zero spartan ops.
>
> oh

Thus, I must assume that my stats disturb you. Lolz.

dude…you are awesome.

thats blows that it cant be the favorite weapon.

im a little sad now.

No, dude, not awesome. I kind of suck at H4.

It may be my method-of-most-kills, but I’m only about +600 on it in MM. So I ain’t good.

I just like playing in close quarters better than shooting across maps. It’s more fun (for me, anyway).