Mike Colter replaced

He joined the marvel team now…

Whats going to happen now with the future Halo cinematics where Locke is seen?

Colter is still probably going to do the mocap and facial scans for Locke, but he isn’t the voice anymore, and hasn’t been the voice for quite a while now.

> 2535442775540159;2:
> Whats going to happen now with the future Halo cinematics where Locke is seen?

Its been known the voice actor has been a different person for a while since e3.
But i doubt that will have effect on Colter being able to provide his face for the cinematics in future games. ^^

This is incredibly old news dude.

Mike Colter still did the mo-cap for Halo 5, but him signing on to play Luke Cage (announced a while ago by the way) has no effect on him reprising his role as Locke.

This is old news. His likeness is still used, but the voice is provided by Ike Amadi. A necessary change of hands if you ask me. I saw the Halo MCC prologue cinematic. I felt the cringe. “We’re talking about trust after all”… ughhhhhhhh.

> 2533274882407276;5:
> This is incredibly old news dude.

Late bro.

He’s contracted to do another game. The only thing in question is whether he’ll actually voice Locke in Halo 6 like he was supposed to in Halo 5.

> 2533274833380875;10:
> He’s contracted to do another game. The only thing in question is whether he’ll actually voice Locke in Halo 6 like he was supposed to in Halo 5.

Colter doesn’t voice Locke in Halo 5, Amadi does, and this will most likely be done for Halo 6, if Locke even survives Halo 5 that is.

He’ll probably still be on contract to provide the appearance of Locke for both in-game and live action assets. Just because he’s working on another project doesn’t mean it’s impossible for 343i to schedule time for him. Such scheduling worked out well enough for Nathan Fillion who was working on Castle at the same time as Halo 5’s production. It’ll be similar for Colter going forward.

They could also do a plot related change to Locke’s face like he gets burned or something has to get facial surgery and boom new face :D.

Last! Oh wait, that’s you!

Honestly, Colters performance was cringe worthy in the H2A scene. Ike is able to bring a certain… Emotion and finesse that I dont believe Colter could’ve done.