Mighty Morphing Spartan Rangers....

New armor reminds me of power rangers and looks cheesy as hell.

Just my opinion tho.
Please feel free to flame. :slight_smile:

Your thoughts n the new armor/skins?

Very constructive! Thanks for your input.

True!

Though Gungir and the Locust helmet look alright.

> True!
>
> Though Gungir and the Locust helmet look alright.

Locus is freakin creepy! Its like Megatron or something, mixed with Robocop on a bad day!
“DO AS I COMMAND…CREEP!”

I would just like to know how one would see with the Locus helmet… It’s like the helmet for people that go blind and all of a sudden have a super sense of smelling and hearing.

I dont know. all of the new armor just doesn’t make it feel like halo. I know some are optional, but even a few people running around in those brightly colored skins just doesn’t feel right. just my opinion.

> I dont know. all of the new armor just doesn’t make it feel like halo. I know some are optional, but even a few people running around in those brightly colored skins just doesn’t feel right. just my opinion.

Well in Team games it’ll be RvB and the skins with revert. Basically the skins will either be white(which is what I think will happen) or they will just go away in team games. FFA is where you’re going to find all the crazy colors as usual. Nothing is different it’s still the same. Halo has always been about bright obnoxious colors. That’s why I really enjoy it. A ton of that color got washed out in Reach which is just another reason to dislike Reach.

> I would just like to know how one would see with the Locus helmet… It’s like the helmet for people that go blind and all of a sudden have a super sense of smelling and hearing.

C’mon, dude, we’ve been over this before: The inside of the helmet is just a computer screen; Cameras on the outside, and it’s all “Iron Man” on the inside. You don’t always look out of the helmet, you look IN.

> > I dont know. all of the new armor just doesn’t make it feel like halo. I know some are optional, but even a few people running around in those brightly colored skins just doesn’t feel right. just my opinion.
>
> Well in Team games it’ll be RvB and the skins with revert. Basically the skins will either be white(which is what I think will happen) or they will just go away in team games. FFA is where you’re going to find all the crazy colors as usual. Nothing is different it’s still the same. Halo has always been about bright obnoxious colors. That’s why I really enjoy it. A ton of that color got washed out in Reach which is just another reason to dislike Reach.

Yeah for team gameplay it will be fine because it will be almost a solid color. But for free-for-all, i guess im not to fond on the different patterns. the colors, like you said is okay for different playlists, but im not too big on the different patterns and such.

> I dont know. all of the new armor just doesn’t make it feel like halo. I know some are optional, but even a few people running around in those brightly colored skins just doesn’t feel right. just my opinion.

So fighting pink spartans in FFA never got to you? Worrying about what other people will choose for their appearance is trivial when there’s no apparent capability for people to emblazon swastikas and schlongs all over their characters if you ask me. And in any team game it’s just going to be flat red or blue so all the fuss is a bit mad.

> > I dont know. all of the new armor just doesn’t make it feel like halo. I know some are optional, but even a few people running around in those brightly colored skins just doesn’t feel right. just my opinion.
>
> So fighting pink spartans in FFA never got to you? Worrying about what other people will choose for their appearance is trivial when there’s no apparent capability for people to emblazon swastikas and schlongs all over their characters if you ask me. And in any team game it’s just going to be flat red or blue so all the fuss is a bit mad.

I sorry im actually fine with all of the colors, but all the new designs on the armors just dont feel right.

> > I would just like to know how one would see with the Locus helmet… It’s like the helmet for people that go blind and all of a sudden have a super sense of smelling and hearing.
>
> C’mon, dude, we’ve been over this before: The inside of the helmet is just a computer screen; Cameras on the outside, and it’s all “Iron Man” on the inside. You don’t always look out of the helmet, you look IN.

lol it looks like a blind animal. I wouldn’t even assume a Spartan was inside of it. More like say an Alien. We can go with the whole Iron Man thing though but deep down inside I will always assume the guy inside is blind.

I think the armor is hideous and very non-halo like, and it makes me sad that they are changing things for the worse even farther than reach did, atleast reach had good looking armor!

> > > I dont know. all of the new armor just doesn’t make it feel like halo. I know some are optional, but even a few people running around in those brightly colored skins just doesn’t feel right. just my opinion.
> >
> > So fighting pink spartans in FFA never got to you? Worrying about what other people will choose for their appearance is trivial when there’s no apparent capability for people to emblazon swastikas and schlongs all over their characters if you ask me. And in any team game it’s just going to be flat red or blue so all the fuss is a bit mad.
>
> I sorry im actually fine with all of the colors, but all the new designs on the armors just dont feel right.

Well, there’s bound to be more to choose from in likely addition to a plain old primary/secondary scheme so I wouldn’t worry about it.

> > > > I dont know. all of the new armor just doesn’t make it feel like halo. I know some are optional, but even a few people running around in those brightly colored skins just doesn’t feel right. just my opinion.
> > >
> > > So fighting pink spartans in FFA never got to you? Worrying about what other people will choose for their appearance is trivial when there’s no apparent capability for people to emblazon swastikas and schlongs all over their characters if you ask me. And in any team game it’s just going to be flat red or blue so all the fuss is a bit mad.
> >
> > I sorry im actually fine with all of the colors, but all the new designs on the armors just dont feel right.
>
> Well, there’s bound to be more to choose from in likely addition to a plain old primary/secondary scheme so I wouldn’t worry about it.

I hope so. I will probably pre order the game, but i probably wont wear some of those flamboyant armor skins.

> I think the armor is hideous and very non-halo like, and it makes me sad that they are changing things for the worse even farther than reach did, atleast reach had good looking armor!

That is exactly what I mean. Thank you.

> I think the armor is hideous and very non-halo like, and it makes me sad that they are changing things for the worse even farther than reach did, atleast reach had good looking armor!

That is exactly what I mean. Thank you.

Sorry for two posts. it was an accident.

> I hope so. I will probably pre order the game, but i probably wont wear some of those flamboyant armor skins.

Such is the beauty of individual choice!

> > > I would just like to know how one would see with the Locus helmet… It’s like the helmet for people that go blind and all of a sudden have a super sense of smelling and hearing.
> >
> > C’mon, dude, we’ve been over this before: The inside of the helmet is just a computer screen; Cameras on the outside, and it’s all “Iron Man” on the inside. You don’t always look out of the helmet, you look IN.
>
> lol it looks like a blind animal. I wouldn’t even assume a Spartan was inside of it. More like say an Alien. We can go with the whole Iron Man thing though but deep down inside I will always assume the guy inside is blind.

I have to agree with you there. No WAY a human is underneath that. Definitely a blind, pale, slimy cave-dwelling riddle-mancer!!! So gross. I’m totally wearing something more…human?