Midship was always a bad map IMO

As with much other of the “H2 classics”.

I would much rather have a Guardian or Pit remake, it would work much better with this game.

High ground and Boneyard

Those two definitely need to come back. Guardian is my favorite map of all time.

I like Midship, but they messed up by making it so artificially large. (I know it was because of sprint, but still).

> 2535418350489184;1:
> As with much other of the “H2 classics”.
>
> I would much rather have a Guardian or Pit remake, it would work much better with this game.

Both good maps, but Midship is a classic competition map for 4v4. You can go wrong with it. I also agree that it maybe a bit over sized but they had to balance it out for the new sprint ability.

> 2717573882298639;4:
> > 2535418350489184;1:
> > As with much other of the “H2 classics”.
> >
> > I would much rather have a Guardian or Pit remake, it would work much better with this game.
>
>
> Both good maps, but Midship is a classic competition map for 4v4. You can go wrong with it. I also agree that it maybe a bit over sized but they had to balance it out for the new sprint ability.

The spawns are completely random and you just get -Yoink- raped by BRs.

There’s no gameplay to it.

> 2533274877724470;2:
> High ground and Boneyard

High Ground was a good objective map.

Boneyard is big team, don’t really apply here.

> 2535418350489184;5:
> > 2717573882298639;4:
> > > 2535418350489184;1:
> > > As with much other of the “H2 classics”.
> > >
> > > I would much rather have a Guardian or Pit remake, it would work much better with this game.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Both good maps, but Midship is a classic competition map for 4v4. You can go wrong with it. I also agree that it maybe a bit over sized but they had to balance it out for the new sprint ability.
>
>
>
> The spawns are completely random and you just get -Yoink- raped by BRs.
>
> There’s no gameplay to it.

I disagree, I barely see any BRs around. And I always spawn in either an empty or team-occupied area.

I’m growing fond of Truth as the beta progresses. But I would very much enjoy a high ground remake or sandtrap :slight_smile: