Midship Remake "Prophet" is a ship from CE

If you watch the first episode of the sprint, they say that the lore behind the map is that it’s a covenant ship on the way to a battle. Well the map has two holograms, one in red base and one in blue base. The hologram in blue base is a halo ring, and the one in red base is an unmistakable hologram of the pillar of autumn.

This is would imply that this ship is on its way to engage the pillar of autumn, and thus exists at the beginning of Halo: CE, and could possibly actually be the ship truth and reconciliation. Any thoughts about this?

Pretty cool, glad we are getting some covenant maps again, even if it’s not necessarily a NEW one

Its an interesting theory, but I thought the map description said it was the Pious Inquisitor. I don’t remember for sure. In any case, it could still be at that battle I suppose. It would be cool to show the Ring out the window.

> 2533274802438742;1:
> If you watch the first episode of the sprint, they say that the lore behind the map is that it’s a covenant ship on the way to a battle. Well the map has two holograms, one in red base and one in blue base. The hologram in blue base is a halo ring, and the one in red base is an unmistakable hologram of the pillar of autumn.
>
> This is would imply that this ship is on its way to engage the pillar of autumn, and thus exists at the beginning of Halo: CE, and could possibly actually be the ship truth and reconciliation. Any thoughts about this?

However; remember that Multiplayer has been defined as a “Holodeck” that projects different locations, and allows Spartan-IVs to train against each other without any danger of actually being damaged.

> 2535452997078700;2:
> Pretty cool, glad we are getting some covenant maps again, even if it’s not necessarily a NEW one

There’s another Covenant map that looks similar to Midship, but is overgrown and on a planet surface. I’ve seen it in a few videos and it’s called Regret. It’s pretty cool that they listened to people when they complained about the lack of Covenant stuff in Halo 4. I hope there’s more maps.

I thought the massive Halo ring in space above the map would be obvious enough.

That’s pretty cool, now I want a map on the ark for btb and a slayer map in the jungle on 343 guilty spark.