Midnight Launch HELP

Okay, so, I’m 16 and live in Canada. Obviously, you need to be 17 to buy M-rated games and I have planned to go to the midnight launch for Halo 4 at Best Buy.

Problem is, my parents aren’t willing to drive down at 12:00 am to give me permission. So, what are my options?

Please help, it’d be much appreciated!

Bring someone 17+ to get it, otherwise you are out of luck

Grow a beard.

> Grow a beard.

Well, I’m 6’3" and 16… so that WOULD work… Problem is, I can’t grow facial hair yet.

Well OP, i hope you learned your lesson about pre ordering from best buy. Next time you should pre order from game stop. Game stop saves your copy for you thus, you will get your game garenteed.

Just wait until later on in the day and have your parents purchase it for you then, or have a 17+ year old friend get it for you.

> Well OP, i hope you learned your lesson about pre ordering from best buy. Next time you should pre order from game stop. Game stop saves your copy for you thus, you will get your game garenteed.

There’s only EB Games here, no Gamestop. And Best Buy is holding my copy for 1 week. I just really want to go to my first Midnight Launch and for it to be Halo 4! :smiley:

Pay a homeless person $5 to go in with you and have him buy it. Problem solved

Got an older friend? Maybe one that has a car and is also probably getting it that night or through delivery. He or she may be more sympathetic.