Midnigh Launch achiviment

Title says everything. Whomever, i don’t have time to wait until midnight to get this achievement. Any tips?

Easiest trick: go in the settings of your console and change the timezone to one close at midnight :wink:

Change the time on your system clock to just a few minutes before midnight. Go into Halo 4 get the level booted up and get to the warthog. Wait for your system clock to read 12:00, then drive off the cliff.

Get achievement, leave game, turn system clock back to correct time.

> Change the time on your system clock to just a few minutes before midnight. Go into Halo 4 get the level booted up and get to the warthog. Wait for your system clock to read 12:00, then drive off the cliff.
>
> Get achievement, leave game, turn system clock back to correct time.

That’s the problem. I can’t change my Xbox time :P.

> > Change the time on your system clock to just a few minutes before midnight. Go into Halo 4 get the level booted up and get to the warthog. Wait for your system clock to read 12:00, then drive off the cliff.
> >
> > Get achievement, leave game, turn system clock back to correct time.
>
> That’s the problem. I can’t change my Xbox time :P.

turn off the interwebs until done.

> > Change the time on your system clock to just a few minutes before midnight. Go into Halo 4 get the level booted up and get to the warthog. Wait for your system clock to read 12:00, then drive off the cliff.
> >
> > Get achievement, leave game, turn system clock back to correct time.
>
> That’s the problem. I can’t change my Xbox time :P.

You have to be offline for it to work, set time to 5 min before midnight and then boot up the map and go jump.

Here follow this video.

then just do it at midnight. not hard!

I write it again… No need to change the time offline or such things, you just need to go in settings and modify the timezone (that allows you to increase the hour time depending on the country)
Search for one that is close to midnight and do it.