MID-AIR Skyjacking NEEDS to Return!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE9U7i8MxGQ

Remember how epic this was?

Bungie decided to make it much harder to do this in the campaign, which makes me really sad…

the same thing applies to flag juggling and weapon swap/pickup times

Halo 4 seems to be really faced paced in weapon swapping, and i hope skyjacking will return!

What possibly made you think it wouldn’t return?

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE9U7i8MxGQ
>
> Remember how epic this was?
>
> Bungie decided to make it much harder to do this in the campaign, which makes me really sad…
>
> the same thing applies to <mark>flag juggling</mark> and weapon swap/pickup times
>
> Halo 4 seems to be really faced paced in weapon swapping, and i hope skyjacking will return!

No.

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE9U7i8MxGQ
> >
> > Remember how epic this was?
> >
> > Bungie decided to make it much harder to do this in the campaign, which makes me really sad…
> >
> > the same thing applies to <mark>flag juggling</mark> and weapon swap/pickup times
> >
> > Halo 4 seems to be really faced paced in weapon swapping, and i hope skyjacking will return!
>
> No.

Why? I very much agree that flag juggling should return in non MLG games. I rarely play in the MLG playlist, but those capture the flag games are by far the most fun CTF games on Reach.

I don’t agree with flag juggling. That was just an exploit.

> I don’t agree with flag juggling. That was just an exploit.

Not to mention annoying. FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG CAPTURED.

Speaking of flags, what they SHOULD do is take out the stupid timer that must count down before you can return your own flag to the base. Takes WAY too long. I know you can remove it in Custom Games but can we make it mandatory in Matchmaking too?

> > I don’t agree with flag juggling. That was just an exploit.
>
> Not to mention annoying. FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG CAPTURED.

Ha, I remember one time my family was in the other room while I was playing CFT,And someone started flag juggling. Long story short, my parents turned of the console.

When was it ever gone? As long as we can jack ground vehicles there is still a good chance we can jack ariel vehicles.

> I don’t agree with flag juggling. That was just an exploit.

I’ve finally came to my senses that not flag juggling is better than revealing your position every time with juggling. It’s only smart to juggle when it’s safe or you’re protected.

I don’t think the OP is talking about jacking aerial vehicles, to be honest. Pay attention to the video that was linked. What that video depicts is someone running around in Halo 2 in a Banshee, jacking other Banshees. In Reach, it’s really hard to hop out of one Banshee to jack another in midair. I think this is what the OP wants back.

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE9U7i8MxGQ
> >
> > Remember how epic this was?
> >
> > Bungie decided to make it much harder to do this in the campaign, which makes me really sad…
> >
> > the same thing applies to <mark>flag juggling</mark> and weapon swap/pickup times
> >
> > Halo 4 seems to be really faced paced in weapon swapping, and i hope skyjacking will return!
>
> No.

but, but if you accidentally drop the flag, what would happen when you tried taking the flag…you couldn’t due to the extremely long pick up time -_-

Extremely long pick up time? Half a second is long?

> I don’t think the OP is talking about jacking aerial vehicles, to be honest. Pay attention to the video that was linked. What that video depicts is someone running around in Halo 2 in a Banshee, jacking other Banshees. In Reach, it’s really hard to hop out of one Banshee to jack another in midair. I think this is what the OP wants back.

YES, THANK YOU

not many people understand what i meant, which is why i posted the video and strictly called it skyjacking, well i meant mid-air at leas

> Extremely long pick up time? Half a second is long?

the pickup time is about 3 seconds after you drop it

3 seconds = the line between life and death, or if you drop it right next to the score point with 2 seconds left in the counter, while it takes 3 to pick it up again -_-

flag juggling took some skill, it wasn’t just the MLG guys who did it

you could either stealthy hold the flag or run with the flag faster, but expose yourself as well, as the flag has a pointer if not held

EDIT: Edited the OP

I would actually find this quite tedious and annoying in multiplayer and custom games. :confused:

> I would actually find this quite tedious and annoying in multiplayer and custom games. :confused:

but but but but but

its soo cooool

and takes some skill as well, these banshees were flying straight imaging what would happen online with guys flipping around constantly

not to mention the epic montage clips that could be made :slight_smile:

> > > I don’t agree with flag juggling. That was just an exploit.
> >
> > Not to mention annoying. FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG CAPTURED.
>
> Ha, I remember one time my family was in the other room while I was playing CFT,And someone started flag juggling. Long story short, my parents killed everyone. There were no survivors

OH MY GOD!

OT: Skyjacking was and still is awesome, and half the time makes for some epic stories/clips.

> > > > I don’t agree with flag juggling. That was just an exploit.
> > >
> > > Not to mention annoying. FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG TAKEN FLAG DROPPED FLAG CAPTURED.
> >
> > Ha, I remember one time my family was in the other room while I was playing CFT,And someone started flag juggling. Long story short, my parents killed everyone. There were no survivors
>
> OH MY GOD!
>
> OT: Skyjacking was and still is awesome, and half the time makes for some epic stories/clips.

true that :slight_smile: this is why it must return

i feel like 343i means it when they say “we’re making this game more fast paced”

I’m pretty sure it was easy to do in Reach as well (due to pilots being passive).

Now H3, that’s where things got challenging. Banshee aggression was closest to CE. The homing fuel rod was a nice touch though it’s sad we couldn’t use it (the one in Reach is crap just like the Reach rocket launcher’s homing).