Microtransactions - Packs

Hey Guys - I know its wired that Im asking that, but how many will the packs cost? Are there different forms?

Didn’t know about this. Can someone please explain the microtransactions in halo wars 2?

Buy packs, level up base packs, get OP and rek everything. It’s pay 2 win in blitz

All you need to know is that Blitz is pay to win

What makes me laugh hardest as that this “never before seen” experience is literally the exact same card system GoW4 uses in Horde. Down to the last detail. Even the pack opening screen is the same.

Ignore the young kings talking about paying to win. If anything I’d expect 1 to 3 dollars. And even then they won’t provide any benefit from playing the game normally, just like other card games (think of clash royale), skill always bests the deck.

> 2661949065475413;5:
> What makes me laugh hardest as that this “never before seen” experience is literally the exact same card system GoW4 uses in Horde. Down to the last detail. Even the pack opening screen is the same.

Surprise, tech is shared within a company :slight_smile:

> 2661949065475413;5:
> What makes me laugh hardest as that this “never before seen” experience is literally the exact same card system GoW4 uses in Horde. Down to the last detail. Even the pack opening screen is the same.

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed this! I opened a few packs, and thought it was eerily similar. Battlefield does something similar as well, although it’s basically a straight up clone from Gears.

I didn’t know whether to be pissed off, cry, or laugh.

> 2533274850493408;8:
> > 2661949065475413;5:
> > What makes me laugh hardest as that this “never before seen” experience is literally the exact same card system GoW4 uses in Horde. Down to the last detail. Even the pack opening screen is the same.
>
> Glad I’m not the only one who noticed this! I opened a few packs, and thought it was eerily similar. Battlefield does something similar as well, although it’s basically a straight up clone from Gears.
>
> I didn’t know whether to be pissed off, cry, or laugh.

How about be pissed while crying and having a laugh?

> 2533274861263132;9:
> > 2533274850493408;8:
> > > 2661949065475413;5:
> > > What makes me laugh hardest as that this “never before seen” experience is literally the exact same card system GoW4 uses in Horde. Down to the last detail. Even the pack opening screen is the same.
> >
> > Glad I’m not the only one who noticed this! I opened a few packs, and thought it was eerily similar. Battlefield does something similar as well, although it’s basically a straight up clone from Gears.
> >
> > I didn’t know whether to be pissed off, cry, or laugh.
>
> How about be pissed while crying and having a laugh?

And check myself into the hospital immediately afterward? Right on it!

> 2533274850493408;10:
> > 2533274861263132;9:
> > > 2533274850493408;8:
> > > > 2661949065475413;5:
> > > > What makes me laugh hardest as that this “never before seen” experience is literally the exact same card system GoW4 uses in Horde. Down to the last detail. Even the pack opening screen is the same.
> > >
> > > Glad I’m not the only one who noticed this! I opened a few packs, and thought it was eerily similar. Battlefield does something similar as well, although it’s basically a straight up clone from Gears.
> > >
> > > I didn’t know whether to be pissed off, cry, or laugh.
> >
> > How about be pissed while crying and having a laugh?
>
> And check myself into the hospital immediately afterward? Right on it!

Good job, I will call in the doc ^^