MICROSOFT VIRUS IS SPREADING

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts, call out others, or flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

The Microsoft virus of incompetency is spreading to 343i. According to Phil Spencer VP of Games or something like that - Halo what, the trailer doesn’t have anything to do with anything other than we wanted to show the Chief and announce it’s a first person shooter running at 60 fps - it’s not really Halo 5 but could be a spin off, but not really. Maybe it is Halo 5, not sure really. We need more time to figure it out, Halo…we’ll figure it out later. Just silly…

Where the heck is [REDACTED]?

No disrespect to the following Microsoft individuals that were on stage at E3 - stay off the stage. Oh and by the way - most of you need fired.

This is not necessary to post.

hmmm I wondering when this thread will get locked.

You forgot what else Phil Spenser said.

Regarding the surprising video featuring a cloaked Master Chief walking slowly through the desert, Spencer said, “There was no ambiguity in not putting a number after the game. For me, what we showed wasn’t the game. Nobody should be confused on that. I didn’t really want to try to show something that <mark>was clearly a thought piece by the studio around where Master Chief is in his journey</mark>, and then drop the name after it and be somewhat disingenuous about that being the game.