Microsoft support sent me here so here i am.

Game is constantly crashing and when it doesn’t i am getting severely decreased performance until it does crash. I have contacted Microsoft support and went through every single step they could think of and then they told me to come here and make a post and wait for a response and they can’t do anything until then. So here i am awaiting a response from customer service so i can get this situated.

EDIT: I will continue to post updates letting you know if i have received a response or not.

Good Luck with your problem. 343 doesnt read our posts :frowning:

> 2533274805221381;2:
> Good Luck with your problem. 343 doesnt read our posts :frowning:

Lets hope because i can’t even get a refund until they do respond to me.

Support is bloody useless. I talked to xbox chat and they are useless, which pisses me off. I wanted a refund because the game is broken, and seeing how 343 released a broken game before, I don’t want to support this nonsense again and wanted a refund, so I went to talk to xbox chat. I was first told that 343 knows about the issue and are fixing it and I should wait for the next update, which is probably the “battle of shadow and light” update. But now, I still same the same issues with matchmaking. And since it’s past 30 days of purchase, I can’t get a bloody refund. The way I see, both these group of idiots scammed me. I am very disappointed and upset with this nonsense from both 343 and xbox!

> 2533274817936528;4:
> Support is bloody useless. I talked to xbox chat and they are useless, which pisses me off. I wanted a refund because the game is broken, and seeing how 343 released a broken game before, I don’t want to support this nonsense again and wanted a refund, so I went to talk to xbox chat. I was first told that 343 knows about the issue and are fixing it and I should wait for the next update, which is probably the “battle of shadow and light” update. But now, I still same the same issues with matchmaking. And since it’s past 30 days of purchase, I can’t get a bloody refund. The way I see, both these group of idiots scammed me. I am very disappointed and upset with this nonsense from both 343 and xbox!

I spent almost 2 hours speaking to xbox support and after all that time and trying to get a refund they told me the only way i could get one is if 343 said it was okay. So here i am waiting for 343 with a product that is not working.

<mark>Do not bump threads.</mark>

Still waiting for a reply.

Good luck, I barely see a reply from 343 on any of these posts…I just made my fourth thread a different issue than yours, but one that I have had since launch. If you have any luck, let us know.

What have you tried to fix it? I understand you talked to support, but what did they have you try?

Since your thread in H5 general was locked, I’ll say this. You claim you can’t even launch the game, yet you completed the campaign in one shot? You say that when you are able to launch it, the frame rate is low and eventually leads to a crash, yet you have no DNF matches on your service record?

I’m not buying it.

Until you can provide some evidence of your issues, I’m calling fraudulent claims and buyers remorse.

Threatening to contact the BBB? Don’t make me laugh.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Day 2 still nothing.

Still awaiting a reply from support 3 days later.

I’ve been waiting a month and still zero replys

STILL waiting and not a single response.