Microsoft Store Preorder Bonuses

I still have not yet recieved the preorder codes from said Retailer, in any form, be it email, xbox message, physical mail, etc. Nor was it included in my Physical Limited Edition, but I learned that apparently MS sends the preorder codes 10 days after initial release of a product. It’s been 10 days, and I haven’t recieved it as of typing this post. Any help as to where and when I might finally get the bonuses would be appreciated.

Me neither

I digitally downloaded from the Store.
What was I suppose to get?

Same here–I called the store and they reassured me that the codes were coming. I’m guessing it’s in the same backlog as the Tenshin armor, and we’ll probably get the bonuses in the next few days.

> 2533275019977832;3:
> I digitally downloaded from the Store.
> What was I suppose to get?

I think you’re supposed to get the same digital bonuses as the people who pre-ordered in a physical MS Store:

• $10 XBL gift certificate
  • Recon Assault Rifle with Energy Bayonet
  • Lagrange Assault Rifle Weapon SkinI also got a poster, a license plate frame, and a Halo 5 shirt at the launch party. I had a great time!

Been 2 weeks since launch and no preorder bonuses. Anyone else got their bonuses yet? If you did get a bonus did you buy the game from the Xbox digital store or a brick and mortar MS Store?

same here

> 2533274950478805;1:
> I still have not yet recieved the preorder codes from said Retailer, in any form, be it email, xbox message, physical mail, etc. Nor was it included in my Physical Limited Edition, but I learned that apparently MS sends the preorder codes 10 days after initial release of a product. It’s been 10 days, and I haven’t recieved it as of typing this post. Any help as to where and when I might finally get the bonuses would be appreciated.

Same here, i preordered from the physical Microsoft Storer two days before release and I have yet to receive any codes for the bonuses. They gave me the $10 gift card when I picked up the game and said I would receive an email with a code in it, but as of so far I have not received any emails, and its been 2+ weeks since the game launched.