Microsoft Store Flight

Is there anyway to opt out of receiving a Microsoft Store version of the Flight? My brother got a Steam Flight and started his download 20 minutes after I started mine and he had it installed first. It’s just a really slow download on a worse platform.

Afraid not OP, both platforms need an equal amount of testing so some users will get Steam and other MS Store

just finished downloading it, took me like an 1 hr 20 and my brother insta downloaded it pretty much, my brother has a worse computer in terms of specs

Your brothers computer specs have nothing to do with how fast something downloads from either the Windows Store or Steam.

> 2533274804537586;4:
> Your brothers computer specs have nothing to do with how fast something downloads from either the Windows Store or Steam.

Apologizes for sounding ignorant, I’m not very tech savvy. Anyways we’re on the same internet connection.

> 2533274933206530;5:
> > 2533274804537586;4:
> > Your brothers computer specs have nothing to do with how fast something downloads from either the Windows Store or Steam.
>
> Apologizes for sounding ignorant, I’m not very tech savvy. Anyways we’re on the same internet connection.

If you both downloaded at the same time that was probably the issue. My download took about 10 minutes.